Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Is it ethical to waste emergency time off to leave work early?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i know at least a part of that was one old lp goon faking dying of cancer but on cursory glance it's 90% video games chat

I was totally new to that and it was so loving weird seeing slowbeef do essentially a drama twitlonger post about anything.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Karma Comedian posted:

What did you goons make for dinner

Probably gonna be spaghett. I really wanna make some squash soon.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Help I undercooked the spaghetti and idk how to fix it i already did the saucing

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I put a lid on the pot and turned the heat on real low for a bit and that helped. I'm so glad I got you guys.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

No snow here. Only cold. It's almost April and I'd like it to actually be spring soon.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I want a burrito and to watch a movie with my bf on the couch.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No booze starting yesterday. Almost a year since my dad died and I've been drinking every day since, at least. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but yeah, probably.

I can't believe how much I got done today. Woke up at about 10am which is excellent for me. I had energy for once and actually took my modafinil which I never take (supposed to give me energy, go figure). Got new shoes, got Blue Lightning (scooter) up and running and filed the tires, gas, etc. Fixed my front storm door which wouldn't latch for 2 years, fixed and filled my bird feeder, tried to get my lawnmower working (it doesn't, gotta figure it out), made an impromptu Costco run, saw the eclipse with my own eyes for the first time, and it's only 5pm.

It's finally beautiful outside and Spring is starting. I'm sitting in my driveway listening to the songs my dad used to play and singing loudly while doing poo poo.

I just started crying. Happiness. Too much emotion. I drink to suppress my emotions so it's a bit overwhelming.

I love you all. :unsmith:

I’m so proud of you :D

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Idk why but for some reason chipotle is constantly filled with annoying high school kids every night. I just wanted a dumb burrito. The guy cutting stuff up in the kitchen was pretty cute though so at least I got to look at him for a bit.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I once noticed that the door to the hospital psych ward had a sign that said “high elopement risk” and I know what they meant by that, but I do wonder how many people meet in the psych ward and end up getting hitched.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I’ve noticed the gummy skittles taste exactly like the real ones and it’s kinda impressive.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Bad Purchase posted:

lotta animal avs on this page

Are lesbians animals?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

How early should one get out of bed before having to leave for work? Like, what’s the normal person answer?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I made some chicken tacos and they are pretty darn good.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Now I’m 26 and it feels weird. Like, you’ve seen people who are 25, but have you ever actually met someone who’s 26?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I took the scooter downtown by the lake again. There is a big rear end torpedo there which I didn't know is called Navy Memorial Park. I think it's a Mark 14 but I'm not sure. It's fuckin' yuge. Like 20 feet long.

You should dress up like a cowboy and ride on the torpedo. It would be pretty cool.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

kntfkr posted:

lol

what was your first tactical RPG?

mine was shining force 2

For me it was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I didn't like the approach to the isekai plot tbh. Marche was a prick but I was jealous of his androgynous looks as a kid.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Pepsi mixes better with rum imo

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

My great great grandparents owned a corner store and had accumulated a lot of RC cola signage and merchandise but I’ve never seen anyone in my family actually drink it.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Saalkin posted:

I need sex

Oh, how forward of you <3

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Oh did he win the lawsuit?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Hello group of mostly older men who I surround myself with. How are you today?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

creaky thanks to the ehlers-danlos

Wendigee posted:

I'm afraid I'm getting arthritis in 2 fingers on my dominant hand

dee eight posted:

filled with mindless undiluted rage, thanks for asking

Oh you boys :allears:

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I like Orbit sweetmint flavor.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I’m going to interpret this as you thinking I have orbiters.

I probably do.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I caught a second person stealing cable today. Who the hell still does this?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

We actually did have a problem when some guys stole a ton of copper telephone wire right off the poles like a year ago.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

TrashMammal posted:

cool people

Ok but like, calling the cable company when the bootlegging system you set up with your neighbor isn’t working? Just skip the hassle and learn to use bittorrent .

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Does anyone else wonder if Monica Lewinsky would have been an amazing goon?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

It's 5AM I just had my 2nd cup of coffee and I'm ready to have the worst day ever baby.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I’m gonna try using my airpods as my work headset. No wires, and it won’t gently caress up my hair.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

Bouncy hair is a must.

I’m very proud of my hair. It completes me

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

It's thunderstorming outside and I'm scared

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I used to sing in church. It was something to do on the weekend I guess. The youth group kids were all super rich and they didn’t hide the fact that they looked down on me very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Today is my dog's birthday, my mom got her a cake

Awww what a good girl. Happy birthday.