Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Seth Pecksniff when does forums user wesleywillis get his GBS Lifetime Posting Award for his 6969/4.20 + his dedication to the craft of Kirk Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

what the gently caress is this thread

It ain't no nom epique thread that's for sure

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm coming to the applebees I got some bootleg dan flashes shirts u guys might be interested in

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

These designs are so complicated, they're gonna make you lose your mind

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

The next Yakuza is set in Minnesota. Yakuza: At the Red Owl

Sequel to that one is Yakuza: Hoosier, where you run around corn fields for 90 hours and that's the game

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Apr 19, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

good news my new sweatpants are here

my previous pair got a big hole in the left pocket and i kept dropping my phone on my foot :sweatdrop:

K.Johnson brand sweatpants

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

whatever happened to "rofl"

I type it on occasion

Elon's a big fan of the rofl emoji 🤣🤣🤣

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

leftover pizza SUPREME y BBQ CHICKEN

Wrap the chicken with the pizza and deep fry it :getin:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Them's the breaks workin in the ol' meeting mines

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

sipping on an island drink t- when

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWSh10uznA

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Now that's tippin an island drink #1p

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Saalkin posted:

I have a frigging Warhammer tattoo already

🤣🤣🤣

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Charles Bukowski posted:

I've been farting a lot today

Me too op, me too

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Was alarmed by this post because I think this is the same style of game as fire emblem engage which was utter junk. I have inquired with ChatGPT and it seems fire emblem focuses more on unit positions/placement, which is very fail.

maybe we'll all be shocked, but remember when I told you you wouldn't like LiveAlivE? Octopath Traveler is a spiritual LiveAlivE game.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

it would.be cool to eat several gallons of kimchi

there would be a lot of pooping of questionable texture involved but it would be worth it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Chinatown posted:

I've never had the Jongga brand. I havent eaten kimchi in quite a while. :shrug:

Jongga is pretty good ngl

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.mikeyvsfoods.com/product-page/spicy-reaper-pickles

I always pick up a couple jars of these when I see dude at the Fiery Foods Festival, and they are pretty drat good. The chunks are so big you can slice 1 or 2 down to chips and put them on a sandwich and really punch it up quite a bit.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

i thought we were supposed to keep this thread light, instead it is getting grody (thx AARD VARKMAN)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

*lifting up LAP and Smugworth like they're my dollies and making them smooch* *loud smooching sounds*

*puttin the hole of whatever that is on the drill* #grodyposting

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol

build that chicken a 6' tall Atlas

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lmao, Spongeworth Modpants

:chanpop:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

ah yes, the time zone of Ohio

Lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I will not be playing Zelda because BotW is one of the worst games I have ever played, but I will be playing Advance Wars here in a minute

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

night meeting is over and getting on late tomorrow, time for an epic night of watching DS9 and reading science fiction book

what ep of DS9 u on also my goondolences on the late meeting, hopefully you only have 12-15 tomorrow

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

also, season 2 episode 23, kira and bashir are in evil alternate timeline where earth became weakling pacifists and it made us get enslaved

does that one have evil horny kira in it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

yes actually for a second just now i thought the kiras were gonna make out :dogstare:

evil horny kira is one of my fav mirror universe characters

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Dang that Advance Wars menu music remix slaps

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Wendigee posted:

I was at the shopping club and they had some hey dudes Wally's in tan that looked nice. Wasn't expecting them to fit my Flintstone feet but they're very stretchy and comfortable and I love them.

Recommend .

Lol I wear width B 12's, they sound v comfy and something I shall be denied

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

Wednesday night don't forget to take out the garbage bins if you have a Thursday morning pick up!!!

my trash day is on tuesday op but ty

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

buglord posted:

So what do I do in this thread exactly 🧐

talk with ur buds (:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my current forums enemy is hot coco on the clout bcuz he keeps forgetting to close the friday thread, i have very low-stakes forum enemies

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

whoa the eti thread known as luelinks gamefaqs thread sure popped off in an unexpected direction

lol yeah I woke up this afternoon and saw that and it was wild af, so did r/relationships

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

I called my son op yesterday :negative:

lol goondolences op

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I always used op but I started using it a whole lot more in the last year, can't put my finger on why though

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

bless u all ops

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

op's disease

spreading like a plague

op's disease is when you ask twice a week for 2 months how to natively stream on twitch from the nintendo switch

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Snake tits guy got a bum rap. All those other posters were underground about being loving creeps. He was completely open about who he was and what he was all about. Snake tits.

(Please dont quote me I know already this is a joke post)

I always knew the Bloop was a creep because of his undying, hardcore love of T*m B*a*d* in the thread about him

treating Touchdown Tim Brody like your girlfriend or waifu is always a bad sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao at many things in the Leper Colony recently including our very own hot cocoa on the clout owning Seth with Sid’s beautiful artwork (and also the SAD thread complaining about it) and also 🅾️🅱️ immediately going back into Games with nary a care to hide his identity.

lmao 18 hour 🅾️🅱️ probe for posting about xbox being junk in the Octopath 2 thread, SAD thread about being mad about hot coco on the clout sacrificing Seth for Sid's birthday even though it doesn't seem like more than a couple people care, everything is right on the forums