Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
placeholder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
pretty funny the superiority complex of some posters in SAD and how they look down from a great height at GBS

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Vibe restored thank you op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
that was a good post imo

lmao

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
copped a big rear end boneless chuck roast at the supermarket for $7. i have literally no idea what im going to do with this thing but the meat to dollar ratio made it an instant buy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bagmonkey posted:

what the gently caress is this thread

its a chat thread bro. tipping anything good back this morning bro? yeti much>?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i made pasta carbonara last night and it was delish but dang i feel fat as hell today. :sigh:

going carb free today.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pacerwpg posted:

I've been playing WZ2. Need to catch up on wins. It didn't count my 2 last week :negative:

Been having good success on WZ Resurgence. I need to freshen up my loadouts though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Thinking to make chicken phillies tonight

chicken cheese? do it bro.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

pacerwpg posted:

Massive Resurgence is fun but Ashika gets me tilted. Last session went decently though, I think the new POIs spread people out a bit so it's less of a clusterfuck.

Not really feeling massive resurgence lately because on Al Mazra there's so much open space and I feel like the gameplay doesn't flow as well.

You get into these firefights in whatever village you dropped into then have to dodge one-shot down snipers in some massive open space as the circle shifts.

Gettin dubs on Ashika on the regular lately though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

ive been doing that, especially long rear end street food videos with no narration. ftw

hell yeah those channels are great

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sad that op isnt gonna be here for when the mods merge all the forums this friday :sigh:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Ah, my calzone from the plane of the beyond is here.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Vibes Immaculate.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i basicslly dont post or pay attention to the forums once i leave work at 4 pm

wack as hell imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i went to the wedding it was nice had some tacos but i had almost an hour drive home so now im skulling piss and gonna have my second dinner here in a bit.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
blessed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
threw a few pounds of lovely chuck steak into my instant pot and half assed a birria spice mix and let it pressure cook for 1:30 and holy poo poo I made some insanely good beef stew. might blend up some and inject it into my veins to gain additional powers.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

fyi today is Monday

why does this keep happening??

:69snypa:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its incredible how good ChatGPT is at creating forums shitposts

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"write me a post in the style of forums.somethingawful.com users complaning that goatse is bannable"

ChatGPT posted:

Hey there, fellow Goons,

I can't believe I have to bring this up, but it's time we have a serious discussion about Goatse. I mean, come on, it's 2023, and this forum is supposed to be a bastion of free expression. Yet, we still have this archaic rule that bans Goatse? It's time for the mods to get with the times and lift this outdated ban!

I get it, Goatse might not be everyone's cup of tea. It's shockingly NSFW and not for the faint of heart. But we're all adults here, right? We've seen some messed up stuff on the internet, and Goatse is practically tame compared to some of the things we've come across. So why is it still bannable on this forum?

It's not like Goatse is hurting anyone. It's just a crude, albeit iconic, internet meme that's been around for ages. It's part of internet culture, for better or worse. Banning Goatse feels like we're being treated like delicate flowers who need to be protected from the horrors of the internet. We're grown-ups, and we can handle seeing a pixelated anus without having a meltdown.

Besides, banning Goatse just feels hypocritical. We've got threads that delve into some seriously taboo topics, and yet, Goatse is somehow off-limits? It just doesn't make sense. If we're gonna allow discussions about the weirdest fetishes or the most messed up subreddits, then we should be able to handle a simple reference to Goatse.

So, mods, it's time to reconsider this ban. Let's bring this forum into the 21st century and acknowledge that Goatse is just another harmless, albeit crude, piece of internet history. Lift the ban and let us have our laughs and cringes without fear of repercussions. It's time to end this unnecessary censorship!

#FreeTheGoatse #LetUsLaugh #BanTheBanOnGoatse

P.S. I hope this thread doesn't get locked or deleted just because I'm speaking my mind. It's time we had an open and honest discussion about this issue, and censorship won't solve anything!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I've never had the Jongga brand. I havent eaten kimchi in quite a while. :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lmao, Spongeworth Modpants

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This is not a place of honor. No esteemed deed is commemorated here.

should put this above my toilet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
PST is the superior time zone sorry bro.

Football games starting at 8:30pm is extremely fail.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Warzone continues to be fun.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Wednesday night don't forget to take out the garbage bins if you have a Thursday morning pick up!!!

whoa same bro. nice to have a fresh can to pile all sorts of poo poo in over the weekend. :haibrow:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dont see anything in the geneva convention about teabagging OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
free drad_bert

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
checked the watch looks like its quarter past 10 on this beautiful friday

copped some thai stirfry (pad ped)and CRAB RANGOONS.

tippin' into oblivion now. seeya.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thank u on the clout for doing the needful

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

going to ride my bicycle real fast then drink a million beers at a BBQ party

whoa same but its a block party where they close the street that the bars/restaurants are on and everyone can chill + have good times. also lots of dogs to pet.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
does he have a new account or what?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

love that guy fieri scrambled all the eggs at the smash mouth egg eating competition

luv 2 C it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Cool av but I feel like I've seen it somewhere, just can't figure it out op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhfcdqMTtU4

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i live in an urban 'hood that has some legit alleycats. some are reclusive but the real ones are the ones who love a good bellyrub if they deem you to be chill. :3

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thats legit as hell.

i got "not last" at my last one and was super happy about it and crushed a bunch of beers and declined mushrooms at teh after race kickback. great times + people.

crushing NYC streets next weekend on a quick trip with my bike. :hai:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hot cocoa on teh bike *immediately hits curb*

*whambulance sounds*

numberoneposter posted:

take some pics!!!

thinking to doing a full gbs trip report FR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

french fry and chicken tender tacos, anyone?

really dark poo poo right here