Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

shan't dox the op but i found a years old burt sexual post banning yet another and saying it was his 9th account, pre epic user names :staredog:

Lol no way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lmao

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Thanks op I like the purple man dancing :buddy:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lols all the way down

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tipping back my Walmart knock off yeti full of frosty filtered water.. it's important to stay hydrated after all.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've been watching Florida Man on Netflix . Limited series about a bunch of gently caress up criminals. It's not bad.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Snape kills Walther White

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't use twitter op

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Karma Comedian posted:

He got hacked and somebody is shitposting on his account

Oh. Well good! He's an rear end hat isn't he?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Not full of reign energy?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't do energy drinks I dunno. That thread seemed to love them though and op loved Reign(tm)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol I always thought it was a weird shrimp ... Then I clicked to make it big and that's badass.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Calling in sick on 420 is suspicious

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol I was thinking of calling in sick tomorrow then I realized what day it was and bleh I don't want to be that guy

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

No, Chinar.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Man... You get to smoke weed and play with dogs and draw.

Living the dream sid.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:nono:

Be civil smug.

Edit: sorry about all the head injuries though. This place is starting to make more sense.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 20, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

gently caress other countries and their 3 day weekends. I get to own as many guns as I want and pay for healthcare instead. Morans. :smuggo:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The government isn't taking ME over. I have an AR-15 and I'm 150 lbs over weight

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't pee flaccid so it's not an issue really. My wedding ring has barbed wire on it though, so I'm kind of careful anyway.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:smith:

Mom and Dad stop fighting

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

pacerwpg posted:

But was the 'marinated beef' and 'vegetable medley' any good?

Need to know.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

deep dish peat moss posted:

It tasted like the kind of burrito you would get at a christian music festival

Ohh. An Iowa burrito.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Smugworth posted:

The native American shooting a star. No one ever got a free pop from that. Seth, is the needful being done?

Our gas station used to give them to us when I was a kid but I think it was just the cashier being cool and realizing it was just a penny to him and why not be nice to the local kids

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Just gonnas smoke my cigar and read my Bible.

Someone animated that lol.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I was at the shopping club and they had some hey dudes Wally's in tan that looked nice. Wasn't expecting them to fit my Flintstone feet but they're very stretchy and comfortable and I love them.

Recommend .

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I wear 9.5 4-6E from my dad (thanks dad) lol... i have square flintstone feet and these still fit as a size 9.

The top is very breathy and stretchy and the foot bed is wide enough that my feet don't slip off the size while moving around. Should be great summer shoes. I think they are even washable. The footbed is removable.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 27, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

hey dudes and dudettes, im not getting paid to tell you that these puppies have worn in rather quickly and i will be interested to see how long they can last during daily summer wear.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Is anyone else amused that referring to every person you respond to as op has kind of taken off? Lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Mods change my name thanks:

Taco Induced Hypercholesterolemia

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i considered starting a twitch stream where i look at rural places on Google maps and lol at the pictures

Lolol. The new face of slumming it.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'd watch it

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

they just restarted it like.. maybe in may? I think they announced it at the superbowl. Theres only like 8 teams i think.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:cripes:
Nope that's horrible.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i heard they were finally bringing all dressed to the US

edit: and yet the only thing google turns up is saying that ruffles all dressed were coming to the US in 2016.. and its 2023 and i've never seen em so... maybe i got a bad tip.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

loving bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Do they sell Dot's pretzels everywhere? They sometimes have their cheese curls here and they are dusted in cheese and garlic powder and other powdered spices and they are like crack but it's 8.99 for a bag lol. It is a big bag to be fair.

Take to a party because they go stale pretty fast and its a ton of cheetos

Edit: I think they might be regional because we didn't get them here until they made a manufacturing facility here.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 2, 2023