Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

itneresting. ...

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

not sure why this guy autobanned. i liked his long post, thought it was pretty itneresting. ... ?

i can only assumed theyre scared of goons.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

If you believe D&D is a place that can be reformed its pretty exhausting to see the same cycle play out over and over again

Some people have too much heart and too much faith in others

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

i too am gay

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Nix Panicus posted:

If you believe D&D is a place that can be reformed its pretty exhausting to see the same cycle play out over and over again

Some people have too much heart and too much faith in others

d&d has the moderation it deserves

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
strange autoban, seems needless and out of the blue, oh well good luck

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Incredulous Hulk was a solid poster, sad to see them go

PIP

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

hailthefish posted:

d&d has the moderation it deserves

:hai:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I know what you mean op. I can never get back to sleep once the sun is up

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

some, I assume, are good people.

:hmmwrong:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

someone should set up a VFW post for forums war vets like them

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Crusty Nutsack posted:

someone should set up a VFW post for forums war vets like them

Didn't realize you were still here. You wanna make like OP?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

op youre a decent poster but you dont have to care at all about d&d, should just sit and laugh at the yankees who post tehre and here

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Futanari Damacy posted:

Didn't realize you were still here. You wanna make like OP?

I would never make such a boring banme. rude.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I will never read a post in D&D and I will never read a post about D&D but I wish them well as some, I assume, are good people.

i like the map thread when they aren't melting down because someone implied that somalia isn't actually a zombie wasteland or similar positive things about the standard dnd enemy nations

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I would never make such a boring banme. rude.

prove it

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

seems like a shame this poster left

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Nix Panicus posted:

Since you died for a noble cause, sure why not
as one of the guys who hung around in the D&D discord and saw the various iterations of the SA drama channel, everything THI said up to the quotes is flatly true. Not sure why THI autobanned, this is more of a "walk away from the forums for a while" thing

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Smythe posted:

not sure why this guy autobanned. i liked his long post, thought it was pretty itneresting. ... ?

Yeah I don't really get it. Their post was accurate (and it was funny how that thread ended up revealing that Koos Group wasn't even aware that there was a D&D off-site Discord), but it's not like this stuff is really impacting C-SPAM much these days.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

yeah speaking truth to power then giving up kinda spoiled it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ytlaya posted:

Koos Group wasn't even aware that there was a D&D off-site Discord

got a bridge to sell ya homie

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
try some coffee op

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Smythe posted:

got a bridge to sell ya homie

I mean I guess they could be lying also, but seems kind of pointless to do when they could just be like "yeah but it doesn't matter." Seems plausible that a non-D&Der brought in to be mod would be oblivious to such a Discord.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

hi tired, im dad

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

10 years, not as bad as the 20 years lifer who autobanned during the same shitshow, but it is very saddening.

StratGoatCom has issued a correction as of 22:36 on Apr 18, 2023

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao I literally skipped your post because I saw the av and the long username as I scrolled past made me stop.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

Lmao I literally skipped your post because I saw the av and the long username as I scrolled past made me stop.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

really queer Christmas posted:

ive done this like 4-5 times now too

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

its a good av ops

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ&t=43s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

op youre a decent poster but you dont have to care at all about d&d, should just sit and laugh at the yankees who post tehre and here
OP is cool. D&D is funny if you don't touch it imo.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

yea i'm sorry but d&d being a clubhouse for a clique of profoundly stupid upper middle class americans who've dunning-krugered themselves into thinking that spending hours a day writing poorly conceived internet arguments at each other makes them intellectuals is actually good because it creates loving awesome content like the recent SAD escapades

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

if someone knows how to get ahold of thi they might want to come back because of the leon news?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I never understood “beef” with dnd it is the definition of a screen you can look away from

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I’m really interested in hearing from a guy who knows absolutely nothing and has extrapolated that ignorance to the world but in a really well-punctuated and grammatically impeccable format. literally putting a baboon in a tuxedo and saying look how classy!!!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Hope that doesn’t sound like I’m making GBS threads on op because I have no idea who he is

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

Wheeee posted:

yea i'm sorry but d&d being a clubhouse for a clique of profoundly stupid upper middle class americans who've dunning-krugered themselves into thinking that spending hours a day writing poorly conceived internet arguments at each other makes them intellectuals is actually good because it creates loving awesome content like the recent SAD escapades

that also describes cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

that also describes cspam

yeah but we use less punctuation so it's less pretentious or something