Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

glennshallah 🙏

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1373326360790327306

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

glenn is right

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
placeholder

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
heres some feedback 4 u 🖕

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cuttlefush posted:

i got you :cheers:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4027185&pagenumber=88&perpage=40#post531215437

you dont actually have that many pages. biggest thing imo was kirby voice reveal?

Thank you but none of this feedback, but thank you.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i vote smythe for cspam mod

it's about drat time we've got a little house cleaning going on.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Thank you but none of this feedback, but thank you.

thank you for your feedback

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qtyddveuvk

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i think HF was right about homebases and thats probably why cspam is so weird and segregated. cuttlefish and zodium are treated like some kind of invaders for posting in the climate thread lol. i think you guys are on the right track with making butthead the musk ik, keep doing stuff like that

they keep telling me to go back to dnd but i have maybe 3 posts in the computer fridge thread and they have a few years in the discourse mines. bunch of bullshit

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

500 good dogs posted:

IKs are still workers and mods are cops

yep

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

i think HF was right about homebases and thats probably why cspam is so weird and segregated. cuttlefish and zodium are treated like some kind of invaders for posting in the climate thread lol. i think you guys are on the right track with making butthead the musk ik, keep doing stuff like that

the best thing about that was when those posters realized I've been posting there the whole time reading all the same information and books as them, they just switched narratives from brigading to me having "crack pinged" lol

groupthink ftw

Cuttlefush posted:

they keep telling me to go back to dnd but i have maybe 3 posts in the computer fridge thread and they have a few years in the discourse mines. bunch of bullshit

at least one of them is a current d&d poster even. it's completely performative

Zodium has issued a correction as of 08:38 on Apr 18, 2023

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Zodium posted:

the best thing about that was when those posters realized I've been posting there the whole time reading all the same information and books as them, they just switched narratives from brigading to me having "crack pinged" lol

groupthink ftw

at least one of them is a current d&d poster even. it's completely performative

im glad i have no idea what your talking about

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

fart simpson posted:

im glad i have no idea what your talking about

there's cringe in the biosphere :negative:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
zodium's reasonable ideas, meticulously explained are an anathema

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
My feedback is that the Asia, Latin America, and Marxism threads are good resources for me, even though I've fallen behind on the Marxism one. I hope the posters there are correct because otherwise I'm hosed.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

So the last feedback thread moved too fast for me to keep up

I'd also like to know what feedback was posted and taken from the last thread, if it's not too much trouble.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

make zodium ik of the biosphere thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

oh it has an ik

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ban that poster

speng31b
May 8, 2010

the benefit of iks is they can't see reports and the mods forum so their brains are less punished. same for forums wide iks. Making a few more of them would be okay

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!
new stars should be blue imo. the mod forum is not a brainwashing machine.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

there should be more forumwide IKs. i propose croup coughfield, comedyblissoption, and Leon Trotsky 2012

I support 2 of these choices.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Me if Leon is given power over CSPAM:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Mr Hootington posted:

Me if Leon is given power over CSPAM:

it'd be funny we should do it

speng31b
May 8, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

i would have agreed with you a few days ago

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

make hootington forum wide ik

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

calibanibal is dead. take his buttons.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

make croup mod

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

Zodium posted:

make croup mod

i dont think theyre going to give me access to the mod forum lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

it'd be funny we should do it

No

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
When did the forums become an echo chamber? I've been avoiding reddit and other lesser forums, thinking that we were somehow better, but I've recently learned that the mods are here to issue probes if they simply "don't like your posts." It's news to me.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Comatoast posted:

issue probes if they simply "don't like your posts." It's news to me. Is this why kiwifarms is a thing?

do you have some examples of mods doing in Cspam this and it's not a joke probe?

Also what does the part about kf mean? o__o

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

Comatoast posted:

When did the forums become an echo chamber? I've been avoiding reddit and other lesser forums, thinking that we were somehow better, but I've recently learned that the mods are here to issue probes if they simply "don't like your posts." It's news to me.

elaborate on this pls

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Comatoast posted:

If I could Thanos Snap half of the population away, then I’d give it at least three or four snaps. I never would have suspected Im one of the few actual doomers in the thread.

You can talk poo poo, praising Genghis Khan for bringing some forests back for a short time. Meanwhile, I’m aware of my mortality and prepared for the oncoming doom. There was never any point in being afraid of covid. There are more covid-like events to come.

I'll go back to lurking for links, so y'all can go back to your circlejerk.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
marvel reference? looks like you got got for cringe, comatoast

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!
good heavens

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Comatoast posted:

Comatoast posted:

Meanwhile, I’m aware of my mortality and prepared for the oncoming doom.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Comatoast posted:

Reading your posts and yup, sounds like reddit would be better for you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Comatoast posted:

can you share some of the lesser forums you have been avoiding, i'd love to know your tier list for places worse than SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Comatoast posted:

America actually hates men, which is one of the many reasons they lash out so frequently.

Comatoast posted:

When there is an agenda being pushed, statistics tend to be less than reliable. Here's a PBS article.

I think there is something to be gleaned from the reaction on this thread by mentioning that men are having a hard time and need some support as opposed to constant derision.

I'd prefer to not totally derail the thread, so I won't be addressing this again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the 'agenda' being pushed was discussion of sexual assault statistics for women