Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

still goin good thanks for all the choice content

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

bought a bunch of new books thanks to the reeducation thread good idea

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

NHD is exactly the kind of earnest weirdo that would make a really good admin. Too bad the rest of the forums would poo poo their insides out if CSPAM had two admins.

Speng would also be a good mod if they were interested in that kind of thing.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

make NHD the new D&D mod

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lol at kirby's probe

what a scamp

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol at kirby's probe

what a scamp

wat is bad?? idk wat IS bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
see you in a month kirbster

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!
would be surprised if gir got any traction on a longer punishment and in fact our own admin should go deny it right now

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

would be surprised if gir got any traction on a longer punishment and in fact our own admin should go deny it right now

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I don't see any longer punishments in the queue so maybe giving a sixer with placeholder as the reason is just a joke

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
do the gbs guys not realize they can chainprobe

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

do the gbs guys not realize they can chainprobe

if i were them i would generally try to avoid chainprobing in a war thread because the LC is like a buglight that attracts posting attention, and extra attention being drawn to any of the war threads usually results in cringe poo poo that noone wants to deal with.

but for that same reason i probably wouldnt enter placeholder as a "joke" probe reason to try to rile people up, if that's what happened.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vyelkin posted:

I don't see any longer punishments in the queue so maybe giving a sixer with placeholder as the reason is just a joke

i just queued up a perma for kriby, please approve

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
you can chainprobe kirbykhan. everyone knows that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ill make the sad thread

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

vyelkin posted:

ty for checking friend

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lets make croup a mod

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my reasoning: seems like not a psycho, would make it easier for croup to mod the threads associated with actual serious theory, keep out twitter embeds

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

i like croup and also his dedication to actually discussing theory which is good because cspam should be a left forum. give him the buttons

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

but really I am here to talk about a cancerous contradiction burning in the heart of cspam: i want an av but dont want to spend money on it. give forums user pentecoastal elites an av. not picky about it. if you try to be cute about this and give me a probe to give me the av or something like that i will find you and destroy you irl

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

but really I am here to talk about a cancerous contradiction burning in the heart of cspam: i want an av but dont want to spend money on it. give forums user pentecoastal elites an av. not picky about it. if you try to be cute about this and give me a probe to give me the av or something like that i will find you and destroy you irl

post in the stewie griffin politics thread

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Give him the glenn tie

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

post in the stewie griffin politics thread

no i can see the big wooden mallet you're trying to hide behind your back

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i used to think i wanted a new av but lately i think keeping the space bernie and qcs crew tag forever is probably for the best, because it keeps me in my place.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Just start posting in the musk thread

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i coudlnt find the thread with all the gangtags so ijsuyt went through the first page of the trump thread so its only 13

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

what is your opinion on the appropriate number of gangtags that should accompany a picture of Glenn Greenwald

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

put 1 in the pipe 4 u

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

vyelkin posted:

what is your opinion on the appropriate number of gangtags that should accompany a picture of Glenn Greenwald

in this, like with all things, i lean not on my own understanding but trust in the provenance of our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

put 1 in the pipe 4 u

:cheers:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!
i dont want to look at a thousand gang tags so i did not include them. i think my choice is elegant and succinct

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

croup coughfield posted:

put 1 in the pipe 4 u

I'm going to approve it but I don't want to see that every time Pentecoastal posts so I will probably replace it shortly

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lmfaol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I'm going to approve it but I don't want to see that every time Pentecoastal posts so I will probably replace it shortly

lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

that's not what it says on the shirt

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

croup coughfield posted:

i dont want to look at a thousand gang tags so i did not include them. i think my choice is elegant and succinct

lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

make this guy a mod already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol owned