Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh no someone is boss of the rocks better talk to the lake, make sure it's cool with a skip

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

actually you know what let me weigh that horseshoe i don't think it's regulation

Heather Papps

hello friend

that... listen, that isn't a battlebot. that's a man crouching covered in tin foil with a ball peen hammer in each hand. he's gonna get really hurt, you real-okay i guess.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait no stop, STOP. you can't just salt the football field before the BIG GAME! not cool dude i am getting a stipend from geico

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow so what did you all think of the new video game movie?

listen i'm gonna be polite but mario butt stomped you into the dirt and i would consider giving up

sb hermit

No, Billy, we don't play "who can go the highest on the swings: anymore

No, Billy, we don't play "who can jump the highest off of the jungle gym" anymore

No, Billy, we don't play "who can get hit by the most baseballs and keep standing" anymore

Billy, are you listening? BILLY NO

Quadramind

OK, the straight line has a lot of things going for it, but I actually prefer to march kinda diagonally and curved like, with some syncopation. That's what's fun for me and nobody is in charge of that.

vanisher

you TOOK A PENNY??

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

nice try mess up that soup those letters better not spell anything else bad or i'm going to make you actually drink butt soup

vanisher

going to need to check your ID for that nyquil, no I don't work here

Finger Prince

I am in charge of what isn't fun though, so you're going to want to stay on my fun side.

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Some people are in fact in charge of what is fun

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Charles Bukowski posted:

Some people are in fact in charge of what is fun

like shigeru miyamoto or??

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot
ferris wheel operators are in charge of fun

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Prof. Crocodile

hello yes. i am in charge of what is fun, and i find this thread to be within the acceptable bounds of merriment. but don't get carried away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

No no NO you need to finish one row before you start on the next one!

I'm sorry what did you just say?! One more remark like that and you'll lose your bubble wrap privileges entirely!