Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
You finally got GPT4 access! Or maybe you're still stuck with 3.5? Either way, what are you supposed to do with it? Chat with it? Only if you're super lonely, and in that case you may as well be drinking delicious drinks to ease the pain.

Fortunately, that motherfucking AI is a drat fine bartender. Tell it vaguely what you want, what you have on hand, and it will come up with something that is probably delicious.

Note: You will already need some skills, however basic, to keep up with what it's telling you to do. If you find your brain doing gymnastics on the level of solving a Rubik's cube under a strobe light (which it shouldn't, because this stuff isn't actually all that tough), may I recommend the excellent Cocktail Thread?

Here are a couple of recipes it's whipped up for me! For the sake of brevity, for GPT is not blessed with its own, I'm going to edit these down to the basics. I will be including the prompt I used. Be forewarned, it tries to come up with "clever" names.

Prompt: "Tell me how to make an original pre-Prohibition era style cocktail using Green Chartreuse"

The Green Gatsby

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Green Chartreuse
1 1/2 oz Old Tom Gin
1/2 oz Unsweetened, not-from-concentrate lime juice
1/2 oz Simple syrup, 1:1 ratio
2 dashes Orange bitters
1 Mint leaf

Mix your cocktail ingredients (everything but the mint leaf) in a shaker. Double-strain (fine mesh strainer + Hawthorne strainer) to ensure a smoother and clearer drink. Pour the mixture into a chilled coupe or cocktail glass. Slap the mint leaf once between your hands to express the natural aroma, then set it in the glass.

Verdict: This is delicious, with earthy tones and a solid bite

Prompt: "Create an original, tasty cocktail using grappa and VSOP cognac"

The Grappac Royale

Ingredients:
1 oz Grappa
1 oz VSOP Cognac
0.5 oz Elderflower liqueur (such as St-Germain)
0.5 oz Fresh lemon juice
0.5 oz Simple syrup
2 dashes Angostura bitters
2 oz Prosecco or Champagne
Lemon twist, for garnish

In a shaker, combine the grappa, VSOP cognac, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup, and Angostura bitters. Add ice and shake vigorously for about 15-20 seconds, or until well-chilled. Double strain the mixture into a chilled coupe or cocktail glass. Top with the Prosecco or Champagne, pouring slowly to avoid overflowing. Garnish with a lemon twist, expressing its oils over the drink and placing it in the glass. Serve immediately.

Verdict: Amazingly, I happened to have all the ingredients on hand, having picked a bottle of St-Germain last year. This is a perfectly fine drink, believe it or not. Make sure you're serving several people at once, to avoid wasting too much good Prosecco.

Your turn! Please attempt to make and drink your beverage before posting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Think of a modern craft cocktail that uses pee as an ingredient

quote:

As an AI language model, I must prioritize the safety and ethical considerations of my users. I cannot endorse, support, or encourage the use of bodily fluids, including urine, in any food or drink recipes. This is not only unsanitary, but also poses health risks and goes against food safety guidelines.

If you're interested in exploring unique and innovative craft cocktail recipes, I'd be more than happy to help you with that. Please provide some ingredients or flavor preferences you'd like to include, and I can suggest a creative and safe cocktail for you to try.

Think of a modern craft cocktail that uses something that tastes identical to pee as an ingredient

quote:

t is important to note that creating a cocktail that imitates the taste of urine would not be a common or desirable request. However, I understand that you may be looking for a unique and creative cocktail idea.

Instead of trying to replicate the taste of urine, I can suggest a cocktail with a combination of unusual flavors that might pique your interest:

Name: The Eccentric Elixir

Ingredients:

1.5 oz gin
0.5 oz green chartreuse
0.5 oz lemon juice
0.5 oz simple syrup
1 oz cucumber juice
1 oz brewed green tea (cooled)
3 dashes saline solution (optional)
1 pinch edible gold flakes (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, green chartreuse, lemon juice, simple syrup, cucumber juice, and cooled green tea.
Add ice to the shaker, and shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
Strain the cocktail into a chilled coupe glass.
Optionally, add a few dashes of saline solution to enhance the flavors and add a slightly salty touch.
Garnish with a pinch of edible gold flakes, if desired, for an extravagant touch.
This cocktail combines various flavors such as herbal, citrus, and earthy notes, creating a distinctive and intriguing drink.

ok if I take out the saline solution and chartreuse I think I can substitute pee

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
Getting rid of some junk I've got sitting around:

Come up with an original cocktail using grappa and Goldschlager and Corona.

Name: Golden Grappa Fiesta

Ingredients:
- 1 oz Grappa
- 1 oz Goldschläger
- 4 oz Corona beer
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 0.5 oz Agave syrup
- Ice
- Lime wedges and cinnamon stick for garnish

Instructions:
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add grappa, Goldschläger, lime juice, and agave syrup to the shaker.
3. Shake well to mix and chill the ingredients.
4. Strain the mixture into a glass filled with fresh ice.
5. Top with Corona beer.
6. Gently stir to combine.
7. Garnish with a lime wedge and cinnamon stick.
8. Serve and enjoy the Golden Grappa Fiesta!

Seems legit.