Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:stare: which couple was this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I'm beginning to understand why Islamic fundamentalists are willing to die to keep American culture out.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lobster shirt posted:

thats me

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

Colt and Larissa

Colt was a programmer who lived in Las Vegas with his mother, a crotchety overbearing helicopter mom who sabotaged his relationship.

Larissa was not innocent though. They fought constantly, she was arrested for domestic violence 3 times and they tried to have her deported.

Colt then found another Brazilian woman to harass who broke it off with him because he cheated on her a bunch.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
https://i.imgur.com/LvjyR6g.mp4

one of my top 10 moments here,

this is a mom telling her broke manchild son she doesnt care if his kids dont have food to eat, she needs money

MLKQUOTEMACHINE has issued a correction as of 23:26 on Apr 20, 2023

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

my mom is always watching this, or the version of the show where people who have been on the show watch other episodes of the show and comment on it

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

that rat looks loving miserable

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

This guy has a weird dick. The 90 day extended universe is wild

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Some of my favorite moments from over the years
https://i.imgur.com/Jpd45v8.mp4

It's hard to say enough bad things about Paul there. Very likely the biggest freak on the entire show

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Real Mean Queen posted:

It's hard to say enough bad things about Paul there. Very likely the biggest freak on the entire show

whts so bad about him

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

whts so bad about him

hes retarded

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

he's violent, very insane, an arsonist, runs funny

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wow

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

whts so bad about him

He burned down his ex's house before becoming basically a sex trafficker, bringing a teenager that spoke no english to the rural united states, knocking her up, forcing her to live in a trailer, denying her any independence or income

and he was such a strange man
would not swim without a condom on for fear of the candiru
nor would he travel without a lock of his mother's hair for comfort

he eventually forced her to create an onlyfans when TLC stopped giving them money

and they've both ended up losing custody of their 2 children

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/90DayFiance/status/1277408241899778048

he hauled all that stuff down the amazon to meet his future wife. they could only communicate using a translator app

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

:whitewater:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

That dog owns

speng31b
May 8, 2010

americans are demons, but Paul has got a special passage in the lesser key of Solomon that lists out his legions and spells and poo poo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I might have to check out this absolute freak show

My not 90 day fiancee will hate it though

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It is a sociological carousel of misery and global exploitation

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the show really just gets increasingly insane. the first season has the mormon creep but everyone else is just an adult in a unconventional long distance relationship with reality tv drama forced in. by like s3 you are watching big fat guys sweatily pulling out their last few bucks because they can't afford the dowry

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'm glad that TLC pivoted from science and educational programming to just giving the worst people money

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I miss junkyard wars and trading spaces

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

oh a point of actual pride this show should take: trans man representation in the current season. It loving owns in the opposite way the rest of the show owns

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

spacemang_spliff posted:

I'm glad that TLC pivoted from science and educational programming to just giving the worst people money
poverty misery tourism shows ftw. my 900 lb hoarder trailer trash fiance

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I especially recommend ninety day the other way, which is a spin-off where Americans move to other countries and then get real mad when they figure out they don't speak the language or like anything

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Eight-Six posted:

i do not believe i could watch an entire ep if this man is featured and i have also come to understand he's popular as gently caress in the 90 day fiance "fanbase"?????????????? like he's straight out of central casting for "garbage sexpat jailbait chaser" and I pray it's more funny than horrifying (with the understanding that things can only be so good in a capitalist hellscape)

I think you're supposed to hatewatch these people but I'm not sure, it was a bit much for me

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

she was my favorite

sunshine brule is my fav too, easily

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

it's the kind of show that could never happen if it's production team ever developed anything resembling a shred of human compassion for its subjects

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

watching the gg allin documentary tonight and thinking its significantly less hosed up than this show

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Real Mean Queen posted:

I especially recommend ninety day the other way, which is a spin-off where Americans move to other countries and then get real mad when they figure out they don't speak the language or like anything

the phenomenally stupid woman who moved to Egypt to be with a conservative hillbilly owns, her parents were just like ‘here we go again’

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Wheeee posted:

the phenomenally stupid woman who moved to Egypt to be with a conservative hillbilly owns, her parents were just like ‘here we go again’

"I don't want to move to Egypt again, I hate it there" she said, driving to the airport

I'm also a big fan of that other dude's ambient temperature meat store

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the title for the show in french is l'americans demoniques and in arabic it's وهؤلاء هم الذين أخذوا أطفالنا؟ which roughly translates to "and these are the ones who took our children?"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

would not swim without a condom on for fear of the candiru

somehow out of everything else posted itt this is the one thing my brain cannot accept. there is no way these people are real

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

a Moroccan man leading a complaining fat white Kansas woman around the desert saying "come on lazy". she almost gets them both arrested multiple times because she demands constant PDA even though every person she has met has told her it's illegal. She never believes them, she never stops.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

I think you're supposed to hatewatch these people but I'm not sure, it was a bit much for me

i'm not sure "hate" is the emotion i feel when I watched a few clips between some guy and an extremely thirsty and confused sixty year old woman that gifted him a ps5 and a macbook

this is direly sorrowful

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

a Moroccan man leading a complaining fat white Kansas woman around the desert saying "come on lazy". she almost gets them both arrested multiple times because she demands constant PDA even though every person she has met has told her it's illegal. She never believes them, she never stops.

this is funny as poo poo though lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the show kicks rear end but if you watch it you are going straight to hell

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

this show is way less sad than the ones about the mentally ill 800lb people, i can't watch that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
this is the bleakest thread on the forums