Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Yes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bring back mids

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

weed

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/60825944700616704

https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/193624999595220992

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

lobster shirt posted:

bring back mids

They have this and its marketed as Dad Weed lol

E: ok I guess its not even THC weed, just cbd baloney

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Happy birthday, Don Mattingly!

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

lil poopendorfer posted:

They have this and its marketed as Dad Weed lol

E: ok I guess its not even THC weed, just cbd baloney

Im old, is this what mids really are, cause from the name I always assumed it was just normal boring weed that got you regular high but this cbd poo poo is bullshit

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

Im old, is this what mids really are, cause from the name I always assumed it was just normal boring weed that got you regular high but this cbd poo poo is bullshit

no, cbd weed is like the equivalent of Nonalcoholic beer, mids are like bud light

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Nah, mids are just low potency. poo poo that has a good mix of THC and CBD is pretty good since it can help with the anxiety effects of THC. CBD on its own won't get you high.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

woah that's the weed number

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Mids are weed where they didn't separate the male and female plants so they polinate and produce seeds instead of more thc. Usually grown outdoors and cheaper but it'll get you there if you smoke enough.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Brrrmph posted:

Happy birthday, Don Mattingly!

the hitler of first base

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
The line at the dispensary is too drat long!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Shyfted One posted:

The line at the dispensary is too drat long!

I get up early on a weekday and breeze through

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
happy weed 9/11

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

I get up early on a weekday and breeze through

They had a deal where the first so many people could get $5 1/8s and everything is 30% off today. Wouldn't be that busy if it wasn't for that and being 420.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the saddest dispensary thing is waiting in line next to someone who clearly is trying to get the social validation from you that they used to get from their dealer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

the saddest dispensary thing is waiting in line next to someone who clearly is trying to get the social validation from you that they used to get from their dealer

its this but youre waiting behind them and theyre trying to get it from the cute girl behind the counter

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Drug addicts aren't truly happy, OP

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Private Cumshoe posted:

Weed isn't a drug it's from the earth

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

thanks scruff mcgruff

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"duhhhh buuhhhh corn is a drug. roses are drugs. grapes are drugs because I don't like them, duhhhh"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

jim belushi seems do be doing ok

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"duhhhh buuhhhh corn is a drug. roses are drugs. grapes are drugs because I don't like them, duhhhh"

:yeah:

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010
when I was a kid (like 4th grade I think) there was another kid in my grade who grew a great big marijuana weed plant in the woods behind his house and would show it off to anybody who came by, then his dad ended up selling it to one of his friends and gave the kid like 20 bucks

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

same!

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Once upon a time in heaven, three unlikely characters found themselves sitting in a circle, passing a joint around. Adolf Hitler, notorious for his role in World War II and the Holocaust, Eric Harris, one of the perpetrators of the Columbine High School shooting, and Dylan Klebold, his accomplice, were all surprised to find themselves in such a serene setting.

As they inhaled the fragrant cannabis smoke, they couldn't help but feel a sense of peace and relaxation. Hitler, known for his strict anti-drug policies during his time on Earth, found himself giggling uncontrollably, his infamous mustache twitching as he laughed. Harris and Klebold, who had been notorious for their violent tendencies in their past lives, were now engrossed in a deep conversation about the futility of violence and the consequences of their actions.

As the effects of the cannabis took hold, the trio began to open up about their past mistakes. Hitler expressed remorse for the atrocities he had committed during the war, acknowledging the pain and suffering he had caused to millions of people. Harris and Klebold shared their regrets for the pain they had inflicted on innocent victims during their shooting rampage at Columbine High School.

They found themselves discussing the importance of empathy, tolerance, and understanding towards others. They realized that their actions had been fueled by hatred, prejudice, and a lack of compassion, and they now saw the destructive nature of their beliefs and behaviors.

In this unexpected gathering, they found themselves bonding over their shared mistakes and reflecting on the consequences of their actions. They acknowledged the harm they had caused and the lives they had taken, and expressed a genuine desire to make amends.

As the joint burned down to its last puff, the three former antagonists shared a moment of silence, filled with contemplation and newfound self-awareness. They realized that in heaven, there was no room for hatred, violence, or discrimination.

As the haze of cannabis dissipated, the trio looked at each other with newfound understanding and empathy. They realized that their past actions did not define them in the afterlife, and they had an opportunity to learn, grow, and make amends.

With a sense of camaraderie, they hugged each other and promised to do better, to be agents of peace and positivity in their eternal existence. They vowed to work towards spreading love, understanding, and acceptance, and to make a positive impact wherever they could.

In an unexpected turn of events, this unlikely trio, once known for their darkness, found themselves transformed by the power of cannabis and the spirit of compassion in heaven. They set off on a new journey, eager to make a difference and leave a positive legacy, creating an unexpected alliance that would inspire others to strive for a more peaceful and inclusive world.

And so, in the heavens, a story of redemption, forgiveness, and personal growth unfolded, proving that even in the most unlikely circumstances, change and transformation are possible, and that love and understanding can triumph over hatred and violence. The joint may have been what brought them together, but it was their newfound perspective and commitment to peace that would define their eternity in heaven.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Lows, mids, highs, exotics are the four grades of weed round my parts

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Buck Wildman posted:

Even though the experience was objectively worse, buying from a dealer was more satisfying because of the randomness and inconsistency. Kinda like hearing your favorite song on the radio vs just playing it from your phone

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm going to get ripped and binge eat and then wake up with a tummy ache tomorrow :twisted:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
its happening!!!!!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
duhhhhh do you have mids?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ddindnt read lOL

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Private Cumshoe posted:

I think I would be happy if only my living room was a little larger.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LMAO