Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Been posted around already but as someone who spent a lot of time here and remembers poo poo like Photobucket, Imageshack, and Waffleimages - I thought it was strong enough to signal boost with its own thread.

https://twitter.com/atomicthumbs/status/1648883351233896448

This obviously really loving sucks! Imgur has been the primary image hosting source for practically every thread here for a really long time except for the few times it was down.

I highly, highly advise if there is any images here you have posted, or any funny tweets you screenshot, that you are worried you may never have access to again, GO SAVE IT before this poo poo is gone forever. Also - maybe stop using Imgur and find something else.

Also if you find something funny when searching maybe post it in here I guess to keep it in peoples heads.

Stay strong, my superbigdicK's, uwahahahaaha.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have an account and won't be losing any files. ounfortunately it costs 69 dollars per day. it's time we made our own host.