Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Why am I seeing a replay from 2020 as if it's live?

edit: oh that was the end of the prelims, whoops, I just tuned in like 5 minutes ago so I was confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Brut posted:

Anyone wanna bet on tonight's card? I got Bobby Green (-270), Matthew Semelsberger (-105 coinflip) and Christos Giagos (+130) to win, pick one or best 2 out of 3, loser gets this as their avatar until next PPV:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
We're 2 minutes in to this fight and they've yet to talk about what is happening in front of them, instead they're talking about Michael Chiesa

this is gonna be a long night

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Guessing Hiestand is out of steam now

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Woah, that's not how I thought this was ending.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

CarlCX posted:

That might be a wrap on Danaa in the UFC.

Yeah you might be right, shame though, his fights are fun. This fight was good.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

DoombatINC posted:

man you know the commentary is stellar when theres three beats of silence followed by "I wish Anik was here"

John Gooden needs to shut the gently caress up unless he is reading the ads that he has to read.

Cruz has surprisingly been ok so far, like 99% of what I've heard him say was directly relevant to what was happening in the cage.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

CarlCX posted:

This fight is very technically apt but my eyes are glazing over.

Yeah it's a pretty stark contrast to last fight

someone's gonna win a decision and I'm not gonna have any clue if it's correct or not

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Marshall's corner desperately wants a takedown so expect this fight to get even worse this round

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I never know when they're yelling "He's out" if they mean "he has lost consciousness" or "he has escaped from the choke"

then again, they usually don't know either.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Wait does Usman actually have a wrestling background or just a big brother of a wrestler background?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
lmao Usman is barely standing

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
There's no way the main card starts on time at this rate

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

CarlCX posted:

29-28 Dumont, but I could see them going 29-28 Rosa.

https://twitter.com/SoozieCuzie/status/1649900061982089217

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Think we'll see much more of Yahya? I like him but 38 at bantamweight must be real rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
That's a cool knee. Good night everybody.