Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

It's coming a day after Peter King reported them losing faith in Malik, so it's definitely believable (sorry to the Malik fans/those in denial out there)

i believe in Malik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Rumors about the titans taking on Hopkins in a move up to three. loving kill me if that happens

lmao no thanks

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
titans should pick a WR for Malik to throw to, imo

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Malik didn't even get a chance

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
no ACL?? guess you don't need one of those

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Demon Of The Fall posted:

whenever my 6 year old sees Derrick Henry she marks out like she's seeing the Beatles for the first time

same

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

i have zero plans to watch a Titans game live until they're starting Malik

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the refs: Big jeff

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i decided to half watch the Titans yesterday and i think I'm good for a few more weeks

let Malik run wild imo

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

I get where Soul-Glo is going, but (A) Some of Tannehill's bigger faults have been him looking cooked, maybe a fresher arm and fresher eyes would get a few more plays and build some chemistry with these guys, and (B) Let's be real, Willis and Levis are going to suck, so might as well prove that and move on instead of holding on to some fake hope.

Outcome's probably the same either way.

i just want some entertainment. The team is going nowhere with tannehill and I'm tired of watching the same poo poo product. at least a new QB is interesting

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Soul Glo posted:

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows Mason Kinsey and says Burks might’ve torn his MCL today

lol, lmao, lmbo

somehow the AJ Brown trade keeps looking worse by the day

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm at work but i just tuned in for a sec to see Honor Landry show up on 3rd & goal

big Jeff

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
fellas,

big Jeff

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
am i an eagles fan

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
will Levi's

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Major Operation posted:

You're not going to be able to get the Titans fans to calm down on this one. They aren't used to this.

There's just no precedent for a Titans rookie to throw for 4 TDs in his first game. Against an NFC South team. While wearing number 8.

*holds finger to earpiece* One second, I'm getting an update here...

mariota was ruined by bad coaching and i can't be convinced otherwise

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Talking to tits fans can be like talking to a parrot--sometimes the bird seems capable of conversation, but deep down, it doesn't really understand the meaning of words, ya know?

big Jeff

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
big Levi's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oiler up