Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not excited about Anthony Richardson, but I don't think the Colts had a lot of choice. At least they didn't take Levis (I am preparing myself to look like an idiot for this take in a year or two).

Jivesauce fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Apr 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

This rules lol

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I only saw the end of the Colts game, but I got the impression it wasn't even as close as the score looked, which isn't really surprising. Minshew has looked really good when coming in for AR this season, but appears to have struggled today, so that's a little ominous for the rest of the season. Not that it really matters I guess, getting a better draft pick is probably better than winning a few extra games anyway.

I hope Lawrence is ok, sucks to see him go down on a relatively meaningless play at the end of the game.

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Those Oilers uniforms are so cool...

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
I'm not up on my Tennessee lore, is calling someone "Nashville area" a devastating insult?

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

drat ya'll have really turned on derrick henry

No king rules forever, my son

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Oh baby we're cruisin' for a tie!

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
What happened with Levis? I had to leave the room to help my wife with something right as he went down and it looked pretty bad, then I guess he's just ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
Eww yeah I thought that's kind of what I saw. Well hopefully he really is ok.