Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't read it right. i thought it was some kind of thread that i didn't understand what it was. well i love the afc south. i love the jaguars, i love the titans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can i have whoever's your best tight end. if they're like 25th best in the league or better

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big jeff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This article claims he was walking around and got on the team bus and cites ESPN as its source for that.

NBC Sports saying that too and I guess that's more trustworthy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

found a titans employee named larry burcher. he is a security shift supervisor, and unrelated to the football team. but been wanting to say larry the vrabel guy. mission accomplished. big jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brian is well-liked by nfl players. he gently teaches them how to play offense and fills them with confidence.