Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

EvilBeard posted:

I would say that Zappe might be better than Minshew. Minshew just panicks in the pocket (even when there is no pressure) and starts running in circles, and then throws the ball up for grabs with his noodle arm. I swear he threw an out to MPJ that took 10 seconds to get there. Zappe at least has a solid arm.

If Minshew used his scrambling ability to pick up yards he'd be way better. So many floaters downfield when he could get 7+ yards on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

As a Bills fan, I would loving love to see Stroud with Diggs demolish the Chiefs in the AFC championship.