Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
A grim winter in the south. Ron desantis and his favored sons, the Jacksonville Jaguars, have planted their wretched flag at the top of poo poo Mountain.

The populace yearns for a new hero to emerge. Somebody to finally free them from the oppression of that giant nosed dumbshit who really could only luck out against the most cursed team in the league, let’s be honest.

Good to see something we can all laugh about. Anyway, hark! What clarion call from the smokey mountains? Is it the mayor of Murfreesboro?

Or is it one of the many faceless losers who play for Houston or Indiana?

Probably not them, no.

Mmmm. Yes. The hero of prophecy. The return of the King.

https://youtu.be/vBjzAdpZzf0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
ITT Kuharsky Vindicated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Y9X7xQdFc

poo poo is hilarious

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Thanks cav. Looks like this finally might. Be the titans year to move up to the AFCN. Your support is now duly documented

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I don’t love the idea of the tits taking any of these dudes because they’d have to give up a lot and there’s a lot of holes. But if we were gonna move up stroud would be the guy I’d want, I guess.

I really just want Paris Johnson or Skronkonkski

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://twitter.com/TitansStats/status/1651374676336058368?s=20

Dunno about the rando quoting the video but Russini is super plugged in with the titans. If she thinks they’re moving up, I am inclined to believe her…but her being in good with Vrabel is kind of common knowledge so if they were gonna try to put some bullshit out there, she would be the ideal mouthpiece for it.

If they’re moving up, I hope it’s for stroud.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I don’t believe anything Peter king says as a prediction. I do think Malik isn’t gonna be it but I would not at all be opposed to them giving him some run with a (hopefully) competent OC this season if they don’t go for a QB in the draft. He was for sure bad last season but he also was in about the worst circumstances possible

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Well we can’t trade AJ brown again so it’ll be an improvement over last year at least.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Rumors about the titans taking on Hopkins in a move up to three. loving kill me if that happens

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Love the moves for both Houston and tennessee. Not loving Richardson to Colts but I guess they don’t exactly have to start him right away with minshew there.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
A one or two year extension for tannehill would give us cap relief and wouldn’t necessarily mean he had to be here past this season. They’d be dumb not to pursue it

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Metapod go back to bed. It’s too early for this

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Relax yall. Metapod is one of the insane mariota stans

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
If it means we have more flexibility financially next season to tack one extra extension year though?

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
For a 2 I don’t hate it but this makes it critical we get a needle mover at WR with the 3rd rounder

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I was with it for the first two picks, and after tulanes hilarious bowl game win I love this guy but not with the holes at wr. What the gently caress, man.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Pretty baffling. If we had a fourth round pick I would feel a lot better about potentially grabbing a guy like AT Perry or Tyler Scott but we don’t have one! This is such a luxury pick in a draft where you only had six selections to begin with

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
You can’t shut down a teams wide receivers if they don’t have any wide receivers

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Aside from the rb pick, who I will stress is a good player that I think we had no business going for, I like the draft overall, but I am not relishing this team leaning even further into caveman ball this year.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod posted:

Has their ever been a 7th rounder with a more inside track to be a starter than this wr lol

Doubtful. Also I will echo the above post and leave you all with this.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
A couple titans beat reporters are speculating that Corey davis is going to be a priority for the titans once New York cuts him. I would be thrilled to have him back at this point

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Antonio brown is a violent rapist so I’m gonna say no on him

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Ah the reverse kelvin

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Titan up

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Big Jeff

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I don’t think that’s accurate.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
DNP Long Jr.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
TITANS LEGEND

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Just got off the phone with Demon of the Fall, told him the news. He asked me to post this for him:

“I hate this loving team. loving J ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Imagining him wearing the darth Covid helmet and having a laugh

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Going off OTA reports Jamarr chase was a huge bust with the worst hands in league history so I’m happy to take all this with a grain of salt

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Potential qb of the future is always a pick worth making especially on somebody who fell to the second round.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Excited to see how the vaunted brain genius frank reich leads the colts to the division title this year.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
TITANS LEGEND

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Makes me feel better about the cam Payne trade

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That was basically my take in the first Arthur smith season. Titan up

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod posted:

Big Jeff

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Rashad weavers assault case got dropped. Hopefully he can manage to not assault anybody in the future

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I am beginning to be worried that skronkonskle was part of the hazing stuff. His answer when asked about it was pretty evasive

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Soul Glo posted:

on the upside at least those freshmen could easily evade skronski's tiny t-rex arms in the weiner car wash showers they were doing

Didn’t think I could muster an lol in this situation but here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Soul Glo posted:

Johnathan Taylor requested a trade after meeting with Irsay today

lol, lmao, Titan up