Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I like Stroud a lot and would love for the Colts to draft him at 4, but I don't know if I'd be willing to pay what it'll cost the Titans to move from 11 to 3 for him in their current situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

If the Colts were gonna move up I think they would have already when it probably would have been cheaper. I think they're fine staying where they are and taking Levis or Richardson.

Oh I agree for the Colts, I'm just saying if I were the Titans I'd have to absolutely sure that Stroud was a likely top 10 QB in the league to make that deal

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Didn't Rapoport say on the broadcast that the guy doesn't have an ACL in one of his knees, and also has arthritis? He was talking like he might not make it to a second contract

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Best I could find

https://twitter.com/MickeyRyan1045/status/1652138088779456513