Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Do Titans fans want Vrabel to stay or nah? I assume stay but I don't know the pulse of the fanbase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

Today we are all Titting up.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NUK THE SHIRTS

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

My cynical, spurned lover take is that Diggs doesn't really want to be in Houston, either.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I scrolled past a tweet on Reddit that seemed to suggest the bills let him pick his destination. I think if anything he probably is thrilled about the whole situation. Gets traded to a good team with an ascending QB, gets to reenter free agency after one year where he can, ideally, rehab his image and value if he just shuts up and doesn’t whine about targets.

Idk if he can manage that but we’ll see

The Bills told him he had permission to seek a trade with any team other than KC. I haven't heard anything about him "choosing" per se.

My totally speculative read on the situation is that the Texans were a generally acceptable landing spot (Super Bowl contender, elite QB) but Diggs has another dream team he really wants to get to next season (either KC or DAL). I don't know how Diggs will deal with not being the no-questions-asked WR1 but he can probably just ride through it for one year.