Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
it's draft week and my tennessee titties are gonna look a whole lot different come sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

i believe in Malik

mel kiper and todd mcsheas mocks today have the tittys moving up to 3 for stroud

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

welp

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

hahah wow colts really

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Anthony Richardson is gonna be awesome in a year or two.

in the usfl sure

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

please do not take levis, tits

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

if they do radio will be unbearable for the next year

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

ty ran carthon

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

no reason to blow the qb load early

poo poo you could potentially even extend tanny if you gently caress up and win too many games this year

mike vrabel would die before tanking anyway

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Metapod posted:

Don't put that into this world

you know its true bb

and for the right price, its not a bad option

he's literally above average

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Metapod posted:

It's a terrible option because the ceiling is low. I want to win a championship he isn't good enough

well, first i would say the rest of the team won't be good enough to win a super bowl for a couple years. they'll be lucky to make the playoffs before untangling j-rob's mess.

second, if dudes like nick foles and joe flacco can win a super bowl, ryan tannehill absolutely can too. he got to the afc championship game with this franchise (and then poo poo the bed, but still)

titans fans have had a hate on for this dude since he took over, but he's literally the titan's winningest quarterback with 10+ starts at .663*. he's more than capable.

*this ratio probably falls well below that this season tbf

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

oh no, he's gonna turn into a pumpkin

i'm not arguing that the quarterback question needs to be answered soonish, i'm just saying it doesn't have to be solved during the 2023 season, and that they could restructure his deal so that they don't have to solve it for 2024 either.

when you need to overhaul the WR room and rebuild the OL in addition to other spots like LB, throwing out a totally serviceable QB is a waste of time and resources.

not to mention they'll likely have to turnover the RB position at the same time as the QB

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

gently caress

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

Malik didn't even get a chance

what killed malik is that vrabel coached him to go through progressions instead of just running and he refused to do it

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

so henry 100% gone and soon right

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

in that case seems real dumb to have nwi as wr2 and yet spend your third pick on rb2

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

last year vrabel calls out specifically that we have no one to throw to and that we gotta stop picking dudes with suspect injury histories and we take the backup running back with arthritis after we trade up for a qb we didn't need and 7 wide receivers come off the board

make it make sense

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

titans could have stayed put and had a draft so far of skronski, and two of ced tillman/hyatt/hooker/mims jr/josh downs/darnell washington

like i just do not get it. instead you're taking back ups?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

titans about to play football like it's 1932

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

after reading up on the RB, i don't hate this draft. he seems to have had a very heavy, successful year post-surgery.

they are very obviously in full rebuild mode without being willing to acknowledge it.

it still does not make sense to me to go about it like this unless they have some trades planned to get a DeHop or Jeudy or someone to catch a ball. i'll allow that maybe Burks has progressed to be a true WR1 but NWI ain't it as his WR2.

and if will levis is a good starter in 2024, getting him at 33 will be seen as a fantastic steal.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Pimpcasso posted:

wrs are cool, would like to have one

here you go

https://twitter.com/MathBomb/status/1645527498581475329?t=Nb2jdjEMVHz5en_anGh_uA&s=19

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

A couple titans beat reporters are speculating that Corey davis is going to be a priority for the titans once New York cuts him. I would be thrilled to have him back at this point

the problem is he hasn't been very productive since leaving the titans

granted, he's been on the jets, but still, his best year was his last with the titans

as needy as we are though, i welcome any and all pass catching fellows that would like to get paid by the adams-strunk family

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

The Big Jesus posted:

Antonio Clown?

buddy we're already the circus of the league WHY NOT

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

David Long Jr injured in Miami

Mike Vrabel is somewhere, nodding

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

d hop visiting titans this sunday

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Is Matt Ryan gone? Did I miss that?

yeah he's covering games for a network somewhere now

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

tits rt NPF got popped for gambling

amazing

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Titans are keeping both on the roster this year so it doesn’t really matter to me as neither should have to start this year, and who knows what they look like going into the ‘24 season.

And if they go into next offseason still sucking, gently caress it, just draft another quarterback, keep swinging until you hit on one.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Potential qb of the future is always a pick worth making especially on somebody who fell to the second round.

yeah this

even if it doesn't work out, rolling the dice on levis in the second round was absolutely a good bet, especially since they drafted OL first

like, the draft is a masive gamble overall; it's not a solved problem, but the risk/reward on taking a qb with first round measurables in the second round is absolutely worth it every year until you no longer need a qb.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

TITAN UP

will this end in tragedy like every other titans veteran wr signing? most likely!

but hell, until it does, i can be happy about it

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

excited for dhop to catch a td against the texans while wearing an oilers throwback tbqh

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/Titans/status/1684534645004664832?t=pNVm5mfsIRUA2nlCfJM11w&s=19

:sickos:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

tits signing chris hubbard, guessing fant is going to the eggles

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

yeah i feel like answering "were you a part of the sexual assault ring at your alma mater" with anything other than a snap "loving no" is an admission of guilt

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

on the upside at least those freshmen could easily evade skronski's tiny t-rex arms in the weiner car wash showers they were doing

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Johnathan Taylor requested a trade after meeting with Irsay today

lol, lmao, Titan up

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

the indianapolis copes

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003