Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
welp lets see what Run has up his sleeves, because the Texans are making big moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my god I hope the Titans don't take Levis

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Lol titans

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Titans still have plenty of time to trade Kevin Byard for the 3rd they just lost lmao

Edit: Oh it was next years 3rd, but still. Plenty of time to do more dumb poo poo

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 29, 2023

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Titans courting another old and busted down receiver? surely it will work this time!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I still remember Mariota hitting Andre Johnson for that game winning TD against Detroit I think and it was the only thing he ever did all year

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
as if our OLine could get any WORSE! this kid can't wait to gamble until he gets home? :cmon:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the Titans are gonna be so rear end this year

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2023/07/09/tennessee-titans-malik-willis-nfl-will-levis/

quote:

We assumed that when Levis showed up, he would immediately push veteran Ryan Tannehill for a spot in the starting lineup. However, the battle we are seeing is between Levis and Malik Willis for the backup role. According to reports, Levis isn’t faring too well and is being outplayed by Titans former third-round pick Malik Willis.

However, according to those same reports, even if Willis continues to outplay Levis, he is could still be released. Willis started three games last season and finished 1-2. Levis was the pick because the Titans front office didn’t see enough from Willis in 2022.

lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
whenever my 6 year old sees Derrick Henry she marks out like she's seeing the Beatles for the first time

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Remember that few year period where the titans were #1 in red zone offense, good times..

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I was glad to see Willis can throw the ball more than 5 yeards past the LOS, was really worried he couldn't even do that

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

Not an outrageous idea for the oline to be okay run blocking and horrendous in pass protection

this is usually the Titans OL for the last 25 years

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Happy week one to everybody but demon of the fall who is seething in a recliner and preparing to post about how much he hates the titans, probably.

i have season tickets so I seeth in middle TN heat as well as on my couch, sometimes

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
always some bullshit calls against the Titans, lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
My daughter complained the whole game but I’m glad we stayed until the end!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/BrandonThornNFL/status/1703867148848841178?s=20

Big Jeff

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
jesus christ

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol that the isiah Wilson pick started this disgusting football

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
i stayed home today so my jinx is gone, I attended the last few losses to the Bengals

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Soul Glo posted:

Every titans fan itt and elsewhere agrees that was a stupid move, letting him go

I’m not sure if it was that or drafting Isiah Wilson that put us on the path to where we are but either way Jon Robinson ought not be allowed to pass into our state’s borders for the rest of his natural life

to me it was definitely the Wilson miss that set us on the path to being losers. We hit on that pick and things might have panned out better.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
A 5TH AND 6TH FOR BYARD, ARE YOU loving KIDDING ME

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Cleveland, he was from Detroit

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I also remember Mariota lighting up TB in his first start and looking like all the answered prayers so I will be cautiously optimistic on Levi’s

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If he’s the guy he gets that win, imo

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/BiasedHouston/status/1721277152820068767

Cool view of the game winning TD from the stands

see if Levis was the guy for the Titans, this is the type of throw he makes against the Steelers and wins the game. but we got what we got. unfortunate

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Blowout by the Bucs incoming lol

This team sucks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Baker mayfield lmao

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
what utterly irredeemable poo poo piles of garbage I had to watch from both my team this weekend

just complete dogshit

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Wow it seems Josh Dobbs is winning ballgames. Didn’t the titans have him on the roster??

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
BILLY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Soul Glo posted:

I wonder who the Titans are gonna get with their top 5 pick next draft

an OL who busts

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I don’t even think the titans were this devoid of talent during the Mularkey/Whisenhunt years. This is dire.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my first play to watch is a completely uncalled DPI lmao

i'm gonna go ahead and turn off before my blood completely boils

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
this franchise is a fuckin joke that aint funny

RIP the best player on the team

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Minshew gets it done, Levis doesn't. AGAIN

HE COULDN'T HIT A loving WIDE OPEN DUNK PASS TO SPEARS THAT WOULD HAVE SCORED A TD

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
a decent to good QB (which ya'll are saying he is) gets it done in the OT even with a weak supporting cast. he didn't, again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
wow some guy named Jake Browning in his first career start beats the Jags while leading a mediocre Bengals team and puts up crazy stats??

Seems like other QBs are winning games, not ours though.