Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

go get yourself a record or two byob

post your loot here i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

I kind of want to do that. but also not leaving the house is very appealing. I'm torn.

e: what's in your haul, HH?

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Every day is record store day

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

rear end-penny posted:

I kind of want to do that. but also not leaving the house is very appealing. I'm torn.

e: what's in your haul, HH?

i just got home and those swifties mean fuckin business let me tell you

my haul:

wilco - crosseyed strangers: an alternate yankee hotel foxtrot (which is the yhf album songs in the same order but alternate studio takes, live versions, live solo versions, etc)

the cure - show (a double live album with the entirety of the long out of print and almost impossible to find sideshow ep placed into the original sequence)

jason isbell and amanda shires - the sound emporium ep (4 song live ep featuring two isbell tunes, one shires tune, and a richard thompson cover, also theres an excellent jason isbell documentary on hbo right now)

also

Justa Dandelion posted:

Every day is record store day

Happy Hippo

i stood in line for three hours this morning and they ran out of macho man randy savages album and im a lil bummed about that but they only printed like 1000 so