Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Most of us who are in the market for wife don’t just want the best, we want the biggest. When you walk into a room, you want everyone to know you’re a man/woman/enbie who lives large and loves large; you command respect and you’ve got a wife as big as your ambitions.

The question no one seems to have the answer to is what exactly do we mean when we say a big wife? Is it pure mass? Height? Muscle?

Take this for example (measurements are approximate):

Wife Candidate A: 5’9, 410 lbs. Rotund and loving it. Dominating presence, booming laugh, lights up a room.

Wife Candidate B: 6’4, 305 lbs. Packing serious muscle, can palm your head, god-like trapeziuses. Strong silent type, shrouded in mystery.

Wife Candidate C: 7’0, 190 lbs. Lithe and graceful. A courtier’s practiced wit. Frequently rhymes, not sure if intentional. Can’t sit anywhere comfortably.

I’d be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts sooner than later. I have dates with all three next week and I need to cancel at least one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
while wife B seems like she'd be worth meeting, for the long term a sense of humour is essential, and wives A and C have wit and laughter front and centre in their profiles. Cancel your date with wife candidate B, but keep her number just in case

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Go with B, she’s probably already going to tell you what to do, but if she can win every argument by picking you up and whirling you over her head in a spinning helicopter before going for the finishing suplex, your public fights will be much more entertaining.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
C probably has a bony rear end and those are uncomfortable as hell to snuggle with on a cold winter’s night.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

big wife big life

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Wife A is as big as 1 1/2 of the other wives.

Is this thread a joke or something? She biggest wife, clearly. The other two don't even come close to big enough.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wife A for sure

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Wife A is as big as 1 1/2 of the other wives.

Is this thread a joke or something? She biggest wife, clearly. The other two don't even come close to big enough.

Ah but what about wingspan?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Which one can crush a beer can with her tiddies u want that one

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
marry tits my friends

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Nooner posted:

Which one can crush a beer can with her tiddies u want that one

B and A

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Larry Cum Free posted:

Most of us who are in the market for wife don’t just want the best, we want the biggest. When you walk into a room, you want everyone to know you’re a man/woman/enbie who lives large and loves large; you command respect and you’ve got a wife as big as your ambitions.

The question no one seems to have the answer to is what exactly do we mean when we say a big wife? Is it pure mass? Height? Muscle?

Take this for example (measurements are approximate):

Wife Candidate A: 5’9, 410 lbs. Rotund and loving it. Dominating presence, booming laugh, lights up a room.

Wife Candidate B: 6’4, 305 lbs. Packing serious muscle, can palm your head, god-like trapeziuses. Strong silent type, shrouded in mystery.

Wife Candidate C: 7’0, 190 lbs. Lithe and graceful. A courtier’s practiced wit. Frequently rhymes, not sure if intentional. Can’t sit anywhere comfortably.

I’d be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts sooner than later. I have dates with all three next week and I need to cancel at least one.

I dunno, maybe you should love your wife no matter the height

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Maybe the question should be, if you saw me walk into a gala with one of them, which one would impress you most? Make you think “that guy’s wife is massive”?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Larry Cum Free posted:

Maybe the question should be, if you saw me walk into a gala with one of them, which one would impress you most? Make you think “that guy’s wife is massive”?

Seeing you walk into a gala wouldn't do anything to impress me.

To feel a growing sense of dread as the tremors of your approach grow stronger would.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

theyre called trapezii, dumb rear end

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Larry Cum Free posted:

prolly the 7' one. Especially if she were wearing high heels

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Chief McHeath posted:

theyre called trapezii, dumb rear end

Wrong

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I dunno, maybe you should love your wife no matter the height

casual

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I’m kind of leaning towards C but honestly B might be the best and A is probably my favourite right now

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
B. I love muscular women.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Wife A for sure

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

nuh uh

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

dumb rear end

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

You loving rear end in a top hat

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm tentatively going with the tall one but it would be fun to swing on all those trapezes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm going to gently caress both of your enormous wives while you're slap fighting over this dumbass pedantry

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
whoever can milk ten gallons of milk from a cow, churn it into butter, and then eat the butter the fastest

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

I'm going to gently caress both of your enormous wives while you're slap fighting over this dumbass pedantry

he has three enormous wives you dummy

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Mozi posted:

whoever can milk ten gallons of milk from a cow, churn it into butter, and then eat the butter the fastest

Holy poo poo that’s brilliant

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Surely the way to ensure the biggest wife is to go to a juristdiction where polygamy is legal and marry all three? That way you know you're covered no matter the metric.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Knormal posted:

Surely the way to ensure the biggest wife is to go to a juristdiction where polygamy is legal and marry all three? That way you know you're covered no matter the metric.

the Mormons would approve. OP are you from Utah?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Can she make a hot dish

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

From the ice age to the dole age, there is but one concern:

Some girls are bigger than others

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wife B for sure.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOCDtqmuINQ

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Big nipples big wife

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Ask Peter Gabriel.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AvesPKS posted:

Ask Peter Gabriel.

I don't get it. Explain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

lol