Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Honestly, I don't know, OP. It's a drat shame. But at the same time I have to wonder, why do so many people talk trash about kangaroos? Why are there so many cobblestone haters? Who's funding with the anti-lawnmower crowd? There are so many people trying to besmirch the good name of polypropylene glycol, what's up with that? And don't even get me started on the assholes who want to ban Tictacs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dad wears red carnation, so what

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BigBadSteve posted:

dad wears red carnation, so what

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Devils Affricate posted:

Honestly, I don't know, OP. It's a drat shame. But at the same time I have to wonder, why do so many people talk trash about kangaroos? Why are there so many cobblestone haters? Who's funding with the anti-lawnmower crowd? There are so many people trying to besmirch the good name of polypropylene glycol, what's up with that? And don't even get me started on the assholes who want to ban Tictacs.

Agreed but each of those own things warrant their own threads. Let's say in topic here.

In middle school, a girl in my class out of nowhere said her mom would come and haunt her if there were carnations at her funeral.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Roses have more character than any flower except the poisonous ones. Roses are pretty but can gently caress you up because of all those thorns. That's badass. They deserve their fame.

That's really deep. Someone should consider writing a song about that!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

They make me think of Carnation instant breakfast and all of the turns in life and rationalizations that lead someone into drinking that for breakfast.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

' "They bred carnations for the show; big flowers, taller, to look good as a cut flower, but along the way, fragrance went. Gone," Hole said.'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-hole-gardening-flowers-fragrant-smell-1.5110760

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I was a lonely teenage broncin buck
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
OP was shocked when I said they suck
The day
The music died

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
this thread has changed me. i now hate the carnation and everything it represents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
What in carnation is even going on in this thread