Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

you can save significantly on operating costs if you just get the naked people to draw themselves

frump truck fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Apr 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Make your art really small, but charge the same price as a large art.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
everybody loves a jpg

Dumb Sex-Parrot
just squirt some paint on a canvas you dont even need to have it resemble anything

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
you gotta leverage your synergy

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

As you can see from this graph, if we move the "Not a pipe" disclaimer to the terms and conditions page we increase user engagement by over 30%

frump truck

hello... again!

It's time to let Mondrian go - he's using up our entire yearly square budget

frump truck

hello... again!

we could generate new reliable income streams by leasing some or all of the other colors to Anish Kapoor

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Yes I suppose the colors on this pie chart don't really "pop", but you're missing my point about revenue vs profit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

frump truck posted:

we could generate new reliable income streams by leasing some or all of the other colors to Anish Kapoor

when the revolution comes Kapoor will pay for his crimes. he knows what he did.