Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Have you guys heard about this? Apparently in a shock announcement Monday, Fox News Media said that it would be parting ways with Tucker Carlson, the host of its 8 p.m. program Tucker Carlson Tonight. Carlson’s final show was on Friday.

The news has completely blindsided both fans and naysayers of the controversial host, who’s program ranked as one of the highest rated on all of cable TV. What are your guys thoughts? What do you think some of the more notable moments from his career were?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

He was such an horrendous piece of poo poo that did a lot of harm to society. Only his death will truly make anything right, but no longer being on Fox News is a good step in the right direction. I feel like his firing was all but certain after the Dominion settlement. I don't know that he was outright blamed or associated with that whole thing, at least not in the possible lawsuit. But he is associated with the worse of Fox News, and now that they are out $750 million dollars, it makes sense to trim off the ones that have been arguably their biggest pain in the rear end. They lost another 700 million today in their stock from this firing too. So this has been an extremely costly month for Fox News.

Remember, this is the guy that Fox News had to defend in court over another lawsuit at one point, their lawyers unironically looked at the judge and argued that no one who is mentally stable would ever believe anything Tucker Carlson says.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Apr 24, 2023

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Nope didn’t hear about it at all

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Post ITT every time you lol that Tucker Carlson got fired from Fox News

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
About loving time

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
More like farts ways with Pox news

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
He used to be just a stupid idiot and Jon Stewart made him cry for wearing a bowtie. He went from tv moron to complete raging rear end in a top hat moron overnight.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Posting in the
code:
W I Z A R D M A S T E R
I                     E
Z                     T
A                     S
R                     A
D                     M
M                     D
A                     R
S                     A
T                     Z
E                     I
R E T S A M D R A Z I W
Tucker thread

seriously though lmfao that he went to work, got pulled into the office and straight up loving fired while they were airing commercials for his interview with a Republican "running for president" tonight

I said come in! posted:

He was such an horrendous piece of poo poo that did a lot of harm to society. Only his death will truly make anything right, but no longer being on Fox News is a good step in the right direction. I feel like his firing was all but certain after the Dominion settlement. I don't know that he was outright blamed or associated with that whole thing, at least not in the possible lawsuit. But he is associated with the worse of Fox News, and now that they are out $750 million dollars, it makes sense to trim off the ones that have been arguably their biggest pain in the rear end. They lost another 700 million today in their stock from this firing too. So this has been an extremely costly month for Fox News.

Remember, this is the guy that Fox News had to defend in court over another lawsuit at one point, their lawyers unironically looked at the judge and argued that no one who is mentally stable would ever believe anything Tucker Carlson says.

it was primarily because he and his producer that also got fired are the primary targets of that discrimination/harassment lawsuit and Rupert learned his lesson from O'Reilly, but Dominon didn't help him that's for sure. Having your bosses read a bunch of tweets shittalking them and their golden calf in lawsuit discovery isn't a great look lol

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Apr 25, 2023

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Man, I really liked him. Hope he’ll be ok.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Crazy rear end poo poo
I'm applyin for his job

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Sources confirm that Wizard Master has not parted ways with the Something Awful forums at this time. Details of his compensation package are still hazy, but analysis indicates that his constant creation of terrible threads may be a means of, uh, compensating for his package

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Fired on a Monday. Can see if that actually causes Wednesday workplace shootings.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
trust the plan

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m gonna go ahead and say it since no one else has yet:

Fucker Carlson :frogc00l:

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Good, and I hope he suffers terribly!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Crazy rear end poo poo
I'm applyin for his job

Gideon_S
Feb 11, 2001

fox news got plumb tuckered out

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Newmax will pick him up and then our dads wont have to switch between channels as much

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Gideon_S posted:

fox news got plumb tuckered out

:thembeans:

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I turned on Fox News and Tucker wasn't there WHERE IS TUCKER I NEED MY WHITE NATIONALISM

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Fucker CarlNONE

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i did it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lol, how did you get my demo reel

E: edited to img not timg because I'm vain

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 25, 2023

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Still not as good as the rush Limbaugh death thread. Now, if Tucker were to kick the bucket suddenly…

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tucker fired, OP banned, the only combination I care about.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Still not as good as the rush Limbaugh death thread. Now, if Tucker were to kick the bucket suddenly…

Tucker Carlson parts ways with Life

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Tucker Carlson parts ways with Fox News

have you heaed about this?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

my bet is that part of the settlement between fox and dominion was an agreement/understanding that everyone higher up on the totem pole is gonna go full snitch and say, compellingly, “yep, all his idea” when dominion sues the absolute dog poo poo out of tucker et al in individual suits lol

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Shucker CarlCorn

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He lost his job lol

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I can't believe Fox banned Tucker Carlson before SA banned Wizard Master.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
i don't watch fox op, what are you a boomer?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nom Epique gets Perma shadow banned a week ago and now his real life persona gets Perma banned

Shant speculate

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

bongino knew

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

yep

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, whatever. There's always another loving snake person out there waiting to take his place. That said gently caress Tucker Carlson and I hope he cried in his car on the way home.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I sucked him all up and down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Succ tucc