Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ACT II Butter Lovers is my go to, it's not one of the Top Tier brands like Pop Secret or Orville, but it scores high on nostalgia for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

going to have to second ACT II, tho Jolly Time is pretty up there too imo

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Any kind that does not use palm oil as its the leading cause for orangutan extinction

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

What's the difference between Ultimate Butter, Extra Butter, and Movie Theater Butter, do you think?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

What's the difference between Ultimate Butter, Extra Butter, and Movie Theater Butter, do you think?

Movie Theater butter has that Authentic Movie Theater Butter Taste

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Popcorn hurts my tummy :rip:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

That Little Demon posted:

Movie Theater butter has that Authentic Movie Theater Butter Taste

this+Ultimate butter was just a step above Extra

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also i rarely eat candy anymore but back in the day, Sno-Caps were unbeatable. Mike & Ikes were the secondary choice

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sour patch kids or junior mints. Snow caps if neither are present. Do not buy whoppers from the movie theater, they only stock bad whoppers.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

all Whoppers are bad Whoppers, hth

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gummi worms or licorice (pref. twizzler) for me. cherry cola for my drink.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Box candy that I snuck in my bag, purchased at Walgreens 2/$2. Sweetarts and maybe Milk Duds.

Cousin Foomin fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Apr 25, 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

reeses pieces nd the biggest freakin thing of popcorn they got. lets go

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Large popcorn, large Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero from the freestyle machine. Simple as.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

it’s gotta be act ii butter. can’t be beat

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
total obese brotherhood move but a pack of peanut butter m&ms in that popcorn and that poo poo will be busting.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

total obese brotherhood move but a pack of peanut butter m&ms in that popcorn and that poo poo will be busting.

thats some sick tech

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

reeses pieces nd the biggest freakin thing of popcorn they got. lets go

and/or this

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I can't eat microwaved stuff anymore after making homemade stovetop popcorn. Peanut oil, real butter, pulverized kosher salt.

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Apr 26, 2023

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

I hate m&ms on their own, but they're the king of popcorn mix ins

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

small popcorn from the theater concessions and a gigantic Pepsi that I will drink maybe 20% of

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

I hate m&ms on their own, but they're the king of popcorn mix ins

I like Reese’s pieces in there

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I like Reese’s pieces in there

yep, it's this

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Thinking about gummi coke bottles today

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

these are the best gummies but I haven't been able to find them stateside. I miss the UK's Haribo/MAOAM selection.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Hell yes but I can only eat a few before I get sick of them

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fargield posted:

Any kind that does not use palm oil as its the leading cause for orangutan extinction

the ethics are hosed + it's really bad

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

these are the best gummies but I haven't been able to find them stateside. I miss the UK's Haribo/MAOAM selection.

me too bear lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sneaking in a fat box of sweet tarts tonight

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i never snek poo poo in at little indie theaters but the big box theater near me hs a gas station basically across the street and obviously i'm bringin in some beer and a couple fast breaks

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I love popcorn but the skins of the kernels get wedged up between my teeth and I have to do a long flossing session after.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

STONE COLD 64 posted:

sneaking in a fat box of sweet tarts tonight

his name? :D

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
when I go to the movies I just order food from the menu

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Plebian Parasite posted:

my favorite. if they've got the cherry coke bottles with the sour dust i'm in fat kid heaven

also an ACT II house over here

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bought some Reese's " Creamy " at the Wawa today.

Trip Report: Not really that much creamier than normal Reese's Peanut Butter cups. They'd probably be better as mini cups where the p-butter choc ratio is different but in the shallow cups that are the normal sizes you're not gonna notice too much of a difference. B-

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

When I was in high school some friends and I cut class and when to see Fellowship of the Ring in the theater and we decided to make it a pot luck. It was like 11am in the middle of the week and we were the only ones in the theater.

We started revealing our snacks and everyone had like a bag of candy and then my friend David, who was wearing a big puffy jacket, unzipped his jacket and pulled out an entire Little Caesars Hot n Ready and 4 cans of Mt Dew from his pockets lol.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Cousin Foomin posted:

When I was in high school some friends and I cut class and when to see Fellowship of the Ring in the theater and we decided to make it a pot luck. It was like 11am in the middle of the week and we were the only ones in the theater.

We started revealing our snacks and everyone had like a bag of candy and then my friend David, who was wearing a big puffy jacket, unzipped his jacket and pulled out an entire Little Caesars Hot n Ready and 4 cans of Mt Dew from his pockets lol.

lmfao

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Cousin Foomin posted:

lolling imagining him chuckling as he opens his jacket like the re4 merchant

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cousin Foomin posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Cousin Foomin posted:

buffalo all day posted:

lolling imagining him chuckling as he opens his jacket like the re4 merchant

lmfao