Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

prag gave the greenlight for anime here too & CSM is too hype as gently caress to not talk about & everyone should check out the manga even if you've already watched the anime bc Part 2 is shaping up to be something special even compared to Part 1 ok thnx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOTjniOSjE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Reposting this because Chainsaw Mans.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cousin Foomin posted:

Reposting this because Chainsaw Mans.

still sick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

best part of my tuesday every tuesday

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

made me remember new chap's tomorrow... :staredog:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

finished pt1 last night :cheersdoge:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

todays chapter is loving wild!!

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
still havent read any of part 2. been holding off so i can hopefully read like 50 chapters at once or something :pray:
but part 1 was epic and completely works by itself

thanks for the epic sig el spider

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fungah! posted:

oh gently caress it's Tuesday!!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

grieving for Gandalf posted:

oh gently caress it's Tuesday!!

WOOOO

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

still havent read any of part 2. been holding off so i can hopefully read like 50 chapters at once or something :pray:
but part 1 was epic and completely works by itself

its so epic, part 1 and part 2 are completely tonally different and they both work perfectly together nd separately. part 2 is also one of the funniest manga ive ever read in my life, it's incredible. like, part 1 has good jokes but part 2 thereve been multiple times where i read it and just turn off my phone and laugh for five minutes because a gag is so good. really wonderful poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

still fuckin losin my mind at no woman alive would ever want to have sex with a man with a chainsaw sticking out of his head!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

Fungah! posted:

still fuckin losin my mind at no woman alive would ever want to have sex with a man with a chainsaw sticking out of his head!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

this+the negative space panelwork in Hell, that last panel, the hint to what's comin next, gently caress why's it gotta be a two-week wait now!!!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

*screaming* CHAINSAW MAN

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

this+the negative space panelwork in Hell, that last panel, the hint to what's comin next, gently caress why's it gotta be a two-week wait now!!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that was amazing also lmfao denji

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

keep goin denji! you'll achieve your dreams someday!

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 25, 2023

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I love CSM but I have a hard time following the action sometimes e.g. the latest chapter feels like it's missing some panels and the bomb devil fight melts my brain. Being animated helps a lot.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fungah! posted:

I laughed my loving rear end off. chainsaw man ftw

I need to reread the end of the chapter though, I don't think I quite got what's happening next

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I laughed my loving rear end off. chainsaw man ftw

I need to reread the end of the chapter though, I don't think I quite got what's happening next

it took a friend telling me+a reread myself but that's the Chainsawman doppelganger arriving in Hell to catch Falling off guard and warn Asa+Denji that all of the devils under Falling's command(?) are gonna hunt Asa down to avoid Falling killing em

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

symbolic posted:

it took a friend telling me+a reread myself but that's the Chainsawman doppelganger arriving in Hell to catch Falling off guard and warn Asa+Denji that all of the devils under Falling's command(?) are gonna hunt Asa down to avoid Falling killing em

I forgot all about that character tbh. I dunno why but between this and JJK I'm awful and keeping track of all the plot details

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I forgot all about that character tbh. I dunno why but between this and JJK I'm awful and keeping track of all the plot details

still rlly uncertain what their deal is...was thinking Imitation Devil contract or smth but genuinely have no solid idea

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

A cool thing here about Fujimoto's world is that it could be any number of crazy things (Death, Justice, Power, time travel, Yoshida in a wig...) and it would work. A cooler thing about Fujimoto is that he picks the thing I'd never expect and it's always perfect.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

symbolic posted:

still rlly uncertain what their deal is...was thinking Imitation Devil contract or smth but genuinely have no solid idea

i have no idea what's going on but I'm having a lot of fun. csm's my favorite new series in a long while. I hadn't realized the author was the same one from that one shot from last year about a kid who makes movies, that was great

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i have no idea what's going on but I'm having a lot of fun. csm's my favorite new series in a long while. I hadn't realized the author was the same one from that one shot from last year about a kid who makes movies, that was great

man his one-shots from last year were incredible. all total bangers

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

I got the selections of his works 17-21 and 22-26 and it’s fun and interesting to see what gets carried forward into chainsaw man… recommend checking them out some day

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Sleng Teng posted:

I got the selections of his works 17-21 and 22-26 and it’s fun and interesting to see what gets carried forward into chainsaw man… recommend checking them out some day

I've heard fire punch is brutal too

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

A cool thing here about Fujimoto's world is that it could be any number of crazy things (Death, Justice, Power, time travel, Yoshida in a wig...) and it would work. A cooler thing about Fujimoto is that he picks the thing I'd never expect and it's always perfect.

remembering several chapters ago when the ADTRW thread had like 15 different guesses as to what the current antag devil would be and no one simply thought a devil that incites falling is the Falling Devil

e: spoilered for my homies waiting til Part 2 is finito :cheerdoge:

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

symbolic posted:

prag gave the greenlight for anime here too & CSM is too hype as gently caress to not talk about & everyone should check out the manga even if you've already watched the anime bc Part 2 is shaping up to be something special even compared to Part 1 ok thnx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOTjniOSjE

Chainsaw man is so insanely ftw

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

symbolic posted:

I'm starting g to think that Yoshida is fakesaw man as well just from his latest appearance and how he talks.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Uncle Frank posted:

I'm starting g to think that Yoshida is fakesaw man as well just from his latest appearance and how he talks.

maybe...could definitely be a combo of both. still dont think he's the one who gave Denji blood last chapter but i could 100% be overthinking it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Just read Goodbye, Eri. Fujimoto ftw

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao oh my god

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

lmfao oh my god

incredible panel

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
so many series hitting it out of the park that are on shueisha's mangaplus reader, chainsaw man, dandadan, magilumiere, your usual standbys like one piece, it's a good time to be a manga reader

not a lot of devils have really unnerved me like the falling devil. not just its power but the design of the thing is super hosed up, I hate it so much, it rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tfw tuesday but no chainsaw man

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

tfw tuesday but no chainsaw man

Tuesday Devil came and took this week's Tuesday away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008