Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

best part of my tuesday every tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

this+the negative space panelwork in Hell, that last panel, the hint to what's comin next, gently caress why's it gotta be a two-week wait now!!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that was amazing also lmfao denji

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

tfw tuesday but no chainsaw man

Tuesday Devil came and took this week's Tuesday away

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao asa and denji make a good team

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao seriously. also asa bein like if a piece of poo poo like him can be alive maybe i deserve to live too

lol yes. so loving good

copy
Jul 26, 2007

YEEEEAAAH!!!!!!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

No butthole-tongueing necessary.

giant wall scroll with that printed on it on denji's wall

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

the whiplash from "is this what it's like to be normal...?" and that really cinematic shot of Denji sitting alone in the theater followed by that ending...lmfao. Fujimoto is a king

it's wild and somehow it always catches me off guard. like i shouldnt be surprised when he goes for these really like roomy, calm and moving panels followed by some kind of rug pull but it gets me every loving time

copy
Jul 26, 2007

bat devil rematch lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

100% that lady gets killed now lol

yup

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

ive never hated anyone in this manga th as much as i hate this kumbaya motherfucker

yup

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plutonis posted:

He's on that Episode 1 Dio Mindset

gently caress forgot about that. cant wait for the concept of flamethrowers to go away from the world

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

briefly wished it was a break week next week lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

ive been cracking up randomly for like five minutes now and thats not stopping any time soon lmao

lol its so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007