Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

best part of my tuesday every tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

todays chapter is loving wild!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

still havent read any of part 2. been holding off so i can hopefully read like 50 chapters at once or something :pray:
but part 1 was epic and completely works by itself

its so epic, part 1 and part 2 are completely tonally different and they both work perfectly together nd separately. part 2 is also one of the funniest manga ive ever read in my life, it's incredible. like, part 1 has good jokes but part 2 thereve been multiple times where i read it and just turn off my phone and laugh for five minutes because a gag is so good. really wonderful poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

still fuckin losin my mind at no woman alive would ever want to have sex with a man with a chainsaw sticking out of his head!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

keep goin denji! you'll achieve your dreams someday!

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Apr 25, 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

i have no idea what's going on but I'm having a lot of fun. csm's my favorite new series in a long while. I hadn't realized the author was the same one from that one shot from last year about a kid who makes movies, that was great

man his one-shots from last year were incredible. all total bangers

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

lmfao oh my god

incredible panel

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tfw tuesday but no chainsaw man

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grieving for Gandalf posted:

chainsaw man ate the Tuesday devil

dude...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

lmfao asa and denji make a good team

lmfao seriously. also asa bein like if a piece of poo poo like him can be alive maybe i deserve to live too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

this weeks chapter is so sick lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely incredible chapter lmao. the dudes lining up one by one to beat him with a bat fuckin killed me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfaooo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

100% that lady gets killed now lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rawr

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive never hated anyone in this manga th as much as i hate this kumbaya motherfucker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh my loving god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive been cracking up randomly for like five minutes now and thats not stopping any time soon lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011