Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

prag gave the greenlight for anime here too & CSM is too hype as gently caress to not talk about & everyone should check out the manga even if you've already watched the anime bc Part 2 is shaping up to be something special even compared to Part 1 ok thnx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOTjniOSjE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cousin Foomin posted:

Reposting this because Chainsaw Mans.

still sick

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

best part of my tuesday every tuesday

made me remember new chap's tomorrow... :staredog:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

todays chapter is loving wild!!

Fungah! posted:

still fuckin losin my mind at no woman alive would ever want to have sex with a man with a chainsaw sticking out of his head!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

this+the negative space panelwork in Hell, that last panel, the hint to what's comin next, gently caress why's it gotta be a two-week wait now!!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I laughed my loving rear end off. chainsaw man ftw

I need to reread the end of the chapter though, I don't think I quite got what's happening next

it took a friend telling me+a reread myself but that's the Chainsawman doppelganger arriving in Hell to catch Falling off guard and warn Asa+Denji that all of the devils under Falling's command(?) are gonna hunt Asa down to avoid Falling killing em

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I forgot all about that character tbh. I dunno why but between this and JJK I'm awful and keeping track of all the plot details

still rlly uncertain what their deal is...was thinking Imitation Devil contract or smth but genuinely have no solid idea

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

A cool thing here about Fujimoto's world is that it could be any number of crazy things (Death, Justice, Power, time travel, Yoshida in a wig...) and it would work. A cooler thing about Fujimoto is that he picks the thing I'd never expect and it's always perfect.

remembering several chapters ago when the ADTRW thread had like 15 different guesses as to what the current antag devil would be and no one simply thought a devil that incites falling is the Falling Devil

e: spoilered for my homies waiting til Part 2 is finito :cheerdoge:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Uncle Frank posted:

I'm starting g to think that Yoshida is fakesaw man as well just from his latest appearance and how he talks.

maybe...could definitely be a combo of both. still dont think he's the one who gave Denji blood last chapter but i could 100% be overthinking it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fuckin lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

all caught up now. this rules so much lol

legitimately starting to think Part 2 might end up even better then Part 1...feels like while Part 1 is stellar+dope as hell in its own right, part 2 rlly feels like Fujimoto just throwing everything he can into the mix and making it work.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

part 2 is so much funnier for sure

:hai:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MacheteZombie posted:

Just started watching this

you're in for a trip

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

this weeks chapter is so sick lmfao

those last four spreads were fuckin godly. it's almost too good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Uncle Frank posted:

When nayuta showed up I got nervous that something terrible was going to happen Lol. But I guess that means she was always aware that Asa is hosting War.

makes sense since devils can sense other devils. huge lol at those last like 5 pages

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Poppers posted:

I haven’t read the manga but the scene where Makima explodes like ten people in a row is insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha9Gmku_i9o

insanely good scene, loved it in the manga and MAPPA animated it beautifully

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao today's chapter

the whiplash from "is this what it's like to be normal...?" and that really cinematic shot of Denji sitting alone in the theater followed by that ending...lmfao. Fujimoto is a king

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://x.com/shidanasu/status/1705290096444895479?s=20

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

ive never hated anyone in this manga th as much as i hate this kumbaya motherfucker

thusly, this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pain

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

copy posted:

briefly wished it was a break week next week lol

i would never. not with the rear end-kicking coming up

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

we stan Asa