Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

symbolic posted:

prag gave the greenlight for anime here too & CSM is too hype as gently caress to not talk about & everyone should check out the manga even if you've already watched the anime bc Part 2 is shaping up to be something special even compared to Part 1 ok thnx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaOTjniOSjE

Chainsaw man is so insanely ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

symbolic posted:

still rlly uncertain what their deal is...was thinking Imitation Devil contract or smth but genuinely have no solid idea

I'm starting g to think that Yoshida is fakesaw man as well just from his latest appearance and how he talks.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
respectfully waiting for everyone to be done reading this chapter before posting the last pages.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

We are so back

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
When nayuta showed up I got nervous that something terrible was going to happen Lol. But I guess that means she was always aware that Asa is hosting War.