Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eldsluft
Dec 22, 2021

"Ingenio stat sine morte decus."
They're here!
I'd admit I didn't like the collab drinks though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I never thought Sam was a robot because it's designed like a mechsuit. And in the 2.0 story (the first time we actually meet Sam) people talk about them like they're a genetically engineered supersoldier and not a robot. I don't think that part was supposed to be misleading.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

JT Jag posted:

I was spoiled about firefly before 2.0, but I actively gaslit myself into thinking it was a fake leak and only actually bought that Sam was Firefly during the talk with Acheron when Sam says he's jealous of her

But I'm just built different

Lmao I did the same thing. Accidentally got spoiled early and then just kept telling myself, "maybe that was fake."

And then it wasn't fake.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Hey! I want to see y'all's anniversary reports! Here's mine to start it off:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

2.2 Livestream codes. Valid for less than a day, redeem fast.

VSKTGNPMNBRB
https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift?code=VSKTGNPMNBRB

BT3BG67LPS9X
https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift?code=BT3BG67LPS9X

RSKSYP646TR3
https://hsr.hoyoverse.com/gift?code=RSKSYP646TR3

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Apr 26, 2024

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Here's mine

Huh. I never knew I spent that much energy on calyxes. Hmm I should probably do more relic grinding.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

For one month, my most used unit was basic Dan Heng. That...was a shock.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Hypocrisy posted:

The first few months for me was Trailblazer, then one month it was Qingque, and then afterwards it was the Kafka/Ruan Mei show.

Also yes I'll take 1600 Jade, thx

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Hypocrisy posted:

Mine was Physical Trailblazer for 1 month, Sushang for 2, and Luocha for every single month except March. I apparently deployed Hanya more than Luocha then. :)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Topaz and Fu Xuan reruns confirmed for 2.2

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I find it hilarious that immediately after Fu Xuan released she became my most deployed character for every month since.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I await next year's report where Ruan Mei will most likely be filling every single month

unruly
May 12, 2002

YES!!!
Mine didn't want to download, so I stitched it together.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Wait, am I the only one here who got 10 millions as their highest damage?

Also bad video games, how tf did you kill that many trotters? Are you running that trotter dice as your main usage in Gears n gold?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I don't even know where to look at this stuff.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Clarste posted:

there is a message in game that'll take you to the site

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

It's a web event. Might as well do it because you can get 180 free jades from it

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Here's mine. Looks like they took the data a little while ago since I started doing more G&G after I got Aventurine, and have since finished Conundrum 12.

It's weird that Thief is my most frequently challenged Cavern. I wonder if it's including relics from Echoes of War. I guess I did farm for the Physical set for Clara and Sushang a while back, but I thought I farmed more for the follow-up set for Topaz.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I think the cutoff date was like over 20 days ago because I already got that year achievement for playing over 365 days but on my record it's just 341 days.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it says so in small text on the web event site, but the cut off was at the end of March, yeah. Think the 29th.

feels a bit weird because it's so like the little event we had over the holidays where Black Swan gave us a rundown of 2023

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I feel so dumb for failing a web event game but did you have to be active in a certain date range or am I not clicking on something right? I was definitely playing in late February/early March. I got a blank report and Pom Pom was sad.

mycot fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Apr 26, 2024

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I missed the first month, Trailblazer, Jing Yuan, then Luocha all the way for my most played. I've really slacked on MoC for as long as I've played, and need to finish off the other SU modes and farm for relics more.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

NeonPunk posted:

Wait, am I the only one here who got 10 millions as their highest damage?

Also bad video games, how tf did you kill that many trotters? Are you running that trotter dice as your main usage in Gears n gold?

I just do a lot of overworld farming. It's how I test out new characters before I commit to gearing and tracing them, so I end up killing a lot of random trotters.

I'm very happy with these banners. I can guarantee Topaz's lightcone, maybe grab Boothill, and guarantee Jade. This makes up for 2.1.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Clarste posted:

You can also click the Special Event button in the phone menu.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

NeonPunk posted:

I think the trotter count might be overworld only, since I only have 40. I got the achievement for defeating 66 trotters in SU in July.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

This event lc looks like it's great for any sub dps Harmony. Obviously, it's made for Robin, but it looks like Asta and Yukong would love it. Even Tingyun would probably benefit from it since it boosts attack.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Qingque most deployed, as it should be.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I am shocked that Topaz has earned me that many credits. I don't even get max credits every day.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I believed there would be something :wtc: about "Bad Video Games" sheet and was not disappointed. FYI damage and trotters in SU don't count towards the reported total so all 900 or whatever of those came from overworld fights.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I also think some of the numbers are just wrong. I don't think it's possible for me to have earned that many credits.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
My highest overworld damage was 1.5 million, I believe by Jing Yuan. 2 million credits from supports, lol.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

No way damage is calculated from the overworld because how tf did I do just over 10 millions damage? I'm not even that good at this game

Edit: and isn't there a daily limit on how many lost trotters would appear in battles?

NeonPunk fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 26, 2024

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Maybe some event gimmick or something? I know I've hit tens of millions in SU so it definitely excludes that.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Possibly counting the first Echo of War boss?

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

NeonPunk posted:

No way damage is calculated from the overworld because how tf did I do just over 10 millions damage? I'm not even that good at this game

Edit: and isn't there a daily limit on how many lost trotters would appear in battles?

The space station boss

E: :(

E2: pretty sure I've hit 21 million in the SU but it seems reasonable they don't count that because of how thoroughly you can break it if you want.

GoodluckJonathan fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Apr 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Bad Video Games posted:

This event lc looks like it's great for any sub dps Harmony. Obviously, it's made for Robin, but it looks like Asta and Yukong would love it. Even Tingyun would probably benefit from it since it boosts attack.

Tingyun's atk cap is 2500 which is super easy to reach without any extra help