Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Very excited for this!

Can't wait to rail some st- wait that sounds terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
So far I got Arlan, Asta, Tingyun, Herta, Serval, and finally Welt.

Any recommendations? I plan on using Welt, but I want to know who else is or has good synergy.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
So earlier I got Welt as my guaranteed 50 pull, and I was pretty happy cause he seemed cool.

And now 6 pulls into the Standard, I get a 5-star light cone called In the Name of the World, which I'm pretty sure is meant for Welt, and I think I might be absurdly lucky.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I have no idea what that means, but it's nice to feel chosen.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Nice.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I'm half-way through the first post-prologue arc, and I've got to say I love Sampo. Every time he shows up it's great, his voice actor did an amazing job. Definitely the stand-out of this arc (I don't count March and Dan cause they're main cast, but are highlights as well). Svarog is really interesting and cool as well, though I wish he was his own character mechanically instead of just being Clara's bodyguard, though I understand why they did it this way.

Seele and Bronya have had more presence in the plot, and are solid characters by themselves, but their dynamic is a bit dull in comparison to everything else going on. I know they have connections in past incarnations in previous games, and are a popular pairing, but I feel like the game is relying on that to do the heavy lifting over actually putting in the work to make their dynamic fun. Hopefully it'll pick up by the time I finish the arc.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I really enjoyed Sampo whenever he showed up, and loved his VA. Yeah there's some skeeviness to his energy, but the contrast made him fun to be around, especially cause he is shockingly reliable. I went into ice planet thinking he was just gonna be a bit-part comic relief character, but he turned out to be a breath of fresh air whenever he was there.

In contrast, my opinions on Bronya and Seele took a nose dive from decent to thoroughly annoyed with due to the decision made at the end of the story. Seriously, that made no sense based of everything the characters just went through, and the very themes of the story of this planet. Seele speaking up and saying that the truth should be suppressed was completely out of character, and Bronya going along with it just undermined a lot of her character development.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I have Seele, and she's great when I use her, but I've just been having so much fun with Sushang and physical is a much more common weakness than quantum, that I've basically stopped using Seele. Unless I get to a big fight that has Quantum as a weakness but no Physical, at which point I just give her Sushang's relics.

Also been using a lot of March, Fireblazer, Sampo, Welt, and Serval.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Welt's amazing, and I'm so happy I got him cause he was the the 5-star I was most interested in.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I don't really have a consistent team, other than always having a shielder.

The only healer I have is Natasha, but I haven't actually reached a point where I feel the need to have her leveled up. Except maybe the final guy of World 3.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Honestly, I'm kinda stuck at Gepard in SU3, and I'm debating raising Natasha, cause Shields aren't doing enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
Got my Luocha with the hard pity I save and decided to roll a few times to see if I can get his lightcone. Ended up getting it in 2 ten-pools.

Also got Yukong and some good Eidolons, so I'm pretty happy.