Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

It launches when I start my workday so I'll be like 9 hours late compared to everyone.

Hope I manage to get Bronya (not because she's meta, I just think she looks cool), but she can be guaranteed off the standard so I won't get too mad if I don't get her with initial rolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

7 more hours until I'm home and able to play... My phone model isn't compatible so I can't even do the tutorial and some rolling on my lunch break...

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I got Clara in my first 10 pull of the beginner banner, but I really wanted Bronya...

Meanwhile my zoomer cousin got Bronya in his first 10 pull, life just ain't fair these days.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Great now I got a second zoomer cousin clowning on me by getting Bronya as her starter 5*... My long road to 300 rolls for Bronya continues.

Once Bronya does actually make it home, how does a team of Fire TB/Clara/Bronya/Serval sound in terms of synergy? Should be a decent spread of elements and TB/Bronya can provide support while Clara and Serval can DPS.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

When are dailies unlocked? I got to the first thing that let me spend stamina and burnt all that before going to bed but I'm going to miss the first day worth of dailies it looks like because of work taking up time and stuff.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah I'd be wary of going down to 2-element teams. 3 should be fine. Not sure if anyone would be crazy enough to do a mono-element team once those are actually possible.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I haven't gotten to Svarog in the story yet but I look forward to beating him up with himself.

I'm running March/Clara/Serval/Tingyun at the moment and plan to swap March out for fire TB once I unlock them. Dunno how much stuff will be weak to lightning on the ice planet but I hope it's a decent amount! (It probably would not be)

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

God I love Sampo

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm burning every bit of space primogems I get to rack up the pity counter to get Bronya. Am at around 55 rolls so far, not bad.

m.hache posted:

That stacking wind Debuff has been doing some heavy lifting for me. Got him, trailblazer, March and Welt in a team and it's just DOT hell for enemies.

I meant more in the personality sort of way because I haven't gotten him as a playable yet, but I believe you when you say he's fun to play, too.

Speaking of fun to play, god Qingque rules. Just burn all your skill points chasing those sweet sweet kongs.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Mildly annoyed that there's no text log at the very least because sometimes I'm just pressing to go through a conversation and I accidentally double press and choose the first choice in a dialogue choice that I had no chance to read.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

sushibandit posted:

Figured out OBS issue, apparently it really didn't like steam overlay running at the same time for whatever reason. Thanks AMD, etc.

Also my UID if anyone needs to call in a support Bronya is 600018913. Not sure where exactly to call that in though. Is that a virtual universe thing?

KBM works great for me, camera is a bit twitchy though. Always spam the skip animation button on warps.

Only place I've found to call in supports are the domains calyxes.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Qwertycoatl posted:

I had "everyone gets shields at the start of the fight", "everyone gets shields after their turn" and I think people also got shields if they broke an enemy and perhaps other things too

Yeah I've done world 1 with March as my only shielder and no healers, first time was stacking a lot of freeze proc buffs so that the bosses were just permafrozen, and second time was going all in on shields and shield buffs.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

"We need to ask Svarog about important plot details!"

"Yeah I can call him up he shows up whenever I do an attack."

Sometimes the ludonarrative dissonance in gachas gets pretty funny depending on how the gacha blesses you.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

Plotwise, it seems like your Stellaron "ability" is going to function sorta like the Echo in FF14, where you get random visions/dreams about the Stellaron-relatrd plot stuff on planets you visit.

Not to mention that in both games you're the reincarnation of a dead traveller god whose name starts with A.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Good Citizen posted:

Finally got Seele on the rate up banner. I really really like Clara but if you let your dudes autobattle Trailblazer just can’t keep themselves from taunting and wrecking Clara’s damage. And trailblazer just too good to drop now

Also got yet another Pela dupe on the same pull so she’s up to E4 now and destroys everything. My mvp

Kinda sucks that fire TB has anti-synergy with Clara considering that she's my beginner 5* and has a lot of investment.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

There's something inherently hilarious about beating Svarog with a Svarog counter.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dryzen posted:

someone showed me how powerful stacking freeze with remembrance blessings is which let me get this down way easier than I expected :toot:

How much did you spend for the two 5*s that aren't TB/beginner banner

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Leraika posted:

I can't help but pick the straight man options in most rpgs so I enjoy hearing the stories of everyone else's trailblazers acting like complete lunatics

I try to be semi-serious during MSQ but I go wild in sidequests.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Also who the gently caress hates Sampo he's just tryin' ta make a livin' ya know

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

My second 5* after my beginner one was a Hunt light cone so I guess Dan Heng is sitting pretty for a while considering he's my only Hunt.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Speaking of eidolons...

The free 10 pulls got me e1 Clara on the Seele banner. I really would have preferred someone new, but I guess I'm prepped for Kafka's banner...

Wonder how far I can go with Kafka/Serval/Tingyun as the lightning ladies crew.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I ain't reading any of the poo poo from the last two pages but I will say that I will be rolling for Kafka because she's hot.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Just beat the final boss of Belobog, that was cool.

Time to figure out how to set up my team considering that fire TB and Clara don't synergise too well.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Clarste posted:

Is Clara really comparable to the MC? She's more of a counter-tank while the MC just does damage with no utility. I feel like Sushang works better as a Physical MC equivalent, tbh, even though they're different classes.

Fire MC is a counter-tank as well, with a strong taunt that takes heat off of Clara.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I have literally only gotten daily missions from the series about the actress's double asking me to stalk the actress she is doubling since I unlocked daily missions which is kinda annoying.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Zenostein posted:

Same. It's a shame I have no idea what 'date' it is, because I found a rehearsal schedule around there saying that the actress she voices was injured in some accident, and I've love to know if that's just an excuse for her not being in rehearsals or if time's looped in on itself.

Also I now have a C5 Natasha. Why's the gacha gotta be like this, I haven't even left iceland yet.

e. Adv. rank works like in genshin, right? Where if it's capped, the unrealized points are just banked until you uncap it? Story-wise I'm not allowed to get past 20 just yet, but I cannot possibly stop myself from talking to everyone and buying random crap that looks like it's for a quest and killing stuff to open chests.

Yeah it banks, you're good to chatter.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://twitter.com/Rissuuu/status/1652682517118590977?s=20

I appreciate how much of a freak the fanbase has been portraying the MC as.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Is there a way to add shortcuts to the big shortcut wheel? There's a bunch of free spaces and a lot of stuff that gets red !s don't show up on the wheel even contextually.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ok Arlan's personal quest got a good laugh out of me, mostly because Asta's voice actor managed to make her sound like she was having a mental breakdown live but in a funny way.

Also it had a mini ace attorney segment which was amusing too.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Think I'm starting to get the hang of how to handle having both fire MC and Clara in the same team so that they don't step over each other's toes.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Clarste posted:

Just don't use the taunt?

Funnily enough you can use the taunt, just need to make sure Clara's ult is up as well because that lets her counter whenever any teammate is attacked, not just her specifically.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Turns out that even going all-in on Elation with my Clara hypercarry team of Clara e1 + March + Natasha + Tingyun wasn't enough to overcome a 7-level gap between my team and the second elite in simulated world 3. Guess I'm going to wait until I unlock the next level of ascensions before trying to go too far into world 3 again.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

About half an hour into space China and this place is pretty cool.

Also hit equilibrium 2 so I get to enjoy farming a ton of mats to get my team to 50 across the board and maybe finally beat simulation world 3.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Hopefully my Clara hypercarry team can muddle its way through, then. Clara + Tingyun + Natasha + March can beastmode through a lot of things with phys weakness (and a lot of things without).

I'm going to get the destruction LC from Herta's shop first for Clara, but are any of the other LCs in there good?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Imagine writing a guide for Qingque and then telling people not to use her skill, it's like these people haven't heard of the concept of "fun" before

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Boris Galerkin posted:

I haven’t used that character so idk what the guide is advising, but if the skill is bad and the guide is saying don’t use it then what’s the problem? I mean if I wrote a guide on Magicarp it would be a 1 sentence guide “don’t use magicarp, evolve it asap”.

Like that’s what guides are for my goon.

Her gimmick is that she's a mahjong player and her skill is a redraw to try and get a set of 4 tiles which upgrades her regular attack into a hard hitter. It's a gacha within a gacha, fun dopamine rush.

I just feel like if you're not even going to engage with the gimmick of a character that actually makes them fun to play I dunno why you would even bother writing a guide in the first place.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The downside is that it costs a skill point every time you click it. It's all a question of how much you're willing to burn chasing a full hand.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Are there any good harmony LCs to look out for for Tingyun? ATM I just have a 4* one that boosts atk for characters of the same element which would be nice in an experimental Tingyun + Serval team but not very relevant to my current Clara team, and a 3* one that's just a simple speed boost for X turns after start of fight.

Kinda tempted to get the harmony LC off the BP even if it is a bit mid.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Tae posted:

3 star chorus or meshing cogs?

Yknow I probably should have looked for other 3* LCs but I think I burnt them all on upgrading other LCs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

There's a site that reads your in-game pull history and collates the data for you that I don't happen to have the link to ATM.