Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Leraika posted:

If you want Kafka and don't think you'll have ~150 pulls saved by the time she drops, don't pull light cone.

I failed the 50/50 on Seele and have been saving jade and tickets for Kafka ever since. It's been a long tough road but we're almost there... i did break down and throw some jade at the regular warp just because i needed some currency for the shop to buy Tingyun, but I ended up getting her with said jade and so only did a few pulls on that even. My Natasha is E5 so I would like to pull for her as much as Blade too, but will just wait for the re-runs.

Not pulling on Silver Wolf was tough though, I actually did the calculations to see my odds as i have enough jade to get two characters even on the worst pity, but that means I'd be doing the coin toss on Kafka and can't risk it, I've only ever won the coin toss twice in Genshin. Kafka's a must have for me, The Trial is one of my favorite novels you see...

I'm way behind on the story, been playing since the first day but just finishing up side quests on Jarilo now and probably going to do the trial to be eq4 this week. I blew through Genshin in the first year and then ended up having nothing to do and forgetting about the game for a long time. Don't want to make the same mistake here, so I'm taking my time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
I tried to go get the Kafka Bubble Tea, there's several locations in Singapore and I was out on the west side that is furthest from the city center thinking it would be the least crowded. Unfortunately they are limited to 120 cups a day and were totally sold out by the time I got there. Slim chance I'll get to check another outlet this weekend, but I'm suspecting they'll be gone then too.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

was my best multi pull. I got Sampo, Luka another Serval and a Fermata on the two after it.

I'd been saving jade and tickets since I got Yanqing'd on Seele's build so was prepared to go all the way to pity if need be. The Gacha blessed me though and I got Uzi Mom on like the 25th pull or so and only had to do fifty total to get Luka and Sampo.

Problem is I'm out of leveling materials so her two boys are stuck at level 40 for a few days. I've also not finished space china so I can't get some of her traces yet. I was able to synthesize some I hadn't unlocked but need another one that's going to be a while as I'm not very far into that story. I'm having Yelan flashbacks from when I got her but didn't have the Chasm unlocked yet.

Good news is she's awesome and i'm having a blast with her already. Extra good news is I resisted the urge to e1 her or go fishing on her LC banner and I have a pretty healthy jade stash for Fu Xuan's banner still.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
I have failed every 50/50 in this game. Got Yang Qi'd on Seele's banner and got a gepard eidolon on this Danny banner. I pulled a five star light cone on my pity for the standard gacha last week too because I'm not allowed to have Bronya.They put this in writing somewhere.

Good news is I've still got plenty of gems horded from the start of the game since UziMom came home without too much pain, so I'll get Fu Xuan for sure, so it's all good in the hood. From what I read today about Dan needing specific teams and play styles I think he'd be over my head anyway, I'm just chilling with Kafka, Sampo and Luka and even that's a bit of work from my lazy standards. I need to pay attention to who does what first and poo poo. EFFORT.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Took 80 pulls for me to get Lynx, along the way I got an e1 Fu, e6'd both pela and hook, then pulled a few more swordplays as well. I guess i should actually figure out how to use Hook now.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
took me 120 pulls or so to get Silver Wolf, she's my priority as I was saving for Kafka on her previous run. Managed to get a Himeko eidolon along the way as the game doesn't want me to have Bronya, e4 hanya, a tingyun eidolon of all things and took lynx to e5. All good in the end but now back to saving so I can get Blade on his rerun too, unless something between now and then ends up being game breaking. I didn't plan on getting Fu Xuan or Jingliu until I saw what they could do, but it meant I had to skip Topaz who I had my heart set on.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
No luck on his original run so did a good 70 pulls for blade this time, last ten pull was this

That put my Tingyun to e6, got e4 on Xueyi too along the way plus some decent lc's.

Had good luck on two FGO banners last week too, all this suggests I'm probably due to get QiQi'd on Raiden's banner.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
The Sterling luck I've had the last six months on FGO, Genshin and Star Rail finally ran out.

My last banner pull prior to this got me Black Swan so I was starting totally from scratch. Went to pity on Acheron's banner, got my 4th Gepard than had to go to pity again to get her.

Then I went to pity again on Luochoa's and got my first Bailu, 30 pulls more and ran out of jade for the first time since launch day. I'm determined to get luocha still, so grinding out whatever jade i can between now and then plus Welkins should get me pretty close to pity for worst case scenarios. Managed to e6 Dan and Gallagher along the way, pulled a lot of Pela's but she was already at e6.

So is Bailu worth doing much with? Stuff I read indicates she's kind of powercrept out of usage. I have a decent Fu Xuan so I don't even use healers that much, I have Lynx, Natasha and Gallagher all at e6 though.Is Bailu at e0 competitive with those three, or are there specific applications she'd be better used in than any of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Incredible. This was directed by Hiroshi Butsuda of Kamen Rider fame, PomPom is a legit toku hero now.