Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

immediately got qiqi'd as soon as i was able to do the gacha. thanks. :v:

(the good news is if you get a 5* on the beginner banner before the guaranteed you still get to do the pulls to get the guaranteed, so you can walk away with multiple)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Mix. posted:

(the good news is if you get a 5* on the beginner banner before the guaranteed you still get to do the pulls to get the guaranteed, so you can walk away with multiple)

update: so that was a loving lie lol, they keep the banner up but you lose the guarantee as shown by the fact i just did my last 10x and got no 5* :v: i didnt use primos or whatever so its not like its a loss, but thats kinda annoying lol

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Bailu seems pretty nuts with investment because of her ability to apply a "heal on hit" buff pre combat

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Pela seems like she's gonna be really strong with investment, but also she's just a loving Sage from XIV and i love that

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

did not expect to get called a depressed rear end in a top hat by this game lmao

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

can we please not drag bitching about genshin players into this thread too for the love of god i promise you not many people here give two shits about what the playerbase is or isn't doing in regards to being insane

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Kyrosiris posted:

lmao at the idea of not using March.

[benched March immediately once I got a better group of units] :shepface:

My team of Phys-tagonist/Pela/Tingyun/Bailu has been doing perfectly fine, though I'm at the point where I'm wondering how I'm gonna change it if my next 5* isn't a DPS like Clara or Seele :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:negative: at least i now have guaranteed on the rateup banner so i can get kafka, but like... cmon

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyCOxxBkPTI

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

lmaoooo pulled a second 5* light cone off the standard banner (the hunt one for yanqing, i have that and himeko's lol). the only 5* character ive pulled still is bailu....twice. :eng99: i guess i'll start investing more into some of the 4* dps like sushang/dan or serval since the game doesn't want me getting any new characters lmao

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

abundance has no weapon, for we shall "heal" with our fists :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/honkaistarrail/status/1660858094451081217?s=20

so does this mean blade is first in 1.2 then, or

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Oh no it's legit curiosity because I just got lion guy and I was probably gonna save for Kafka (have Bailu so don't care about Luocha, not interested in silver wolf) so him being before her is all upside for me :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:negative: I already have this one..... this marks the third light cone I've gotten off the standard banner and no 5* characters. i know i should be happy because three 5*s in 100 pulls is nuts, but like.... i wanted a character..................

i assume i should still keep the two separate like 5* weapons in genshin, yeah?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Kyrosiris posted:

Okay, I keep seeing this in this thread, and have no idea what the gently caress it means. What the gently caress is "expy"?

its short for 'exported character' and is mostly a term for when a creator explicitly introduces a character in a future work that is very obviously just a character from an older work by the same creator

Eej posted:

it's a tumblr term for "exported character" which I think is self explanatory

oh it predates tumblr by a long time, you have to go further back to livejournal/tv tropes :eng101:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

All I care about in regards to future characters is if they're going to make Duke Inferno playable :argh:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

If I'm in the 50s on pity with no guarantee for SW's light cone should I try to hit hers or stop for a chance at Ratio's? I don't have the event cone because that was the one patch I took a break during so all I would have is the pearls of sweat or whatever 4*

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:shittypop: i didnt even know the ranking went that high

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://x.com/furinagfs/status/1751130911628767478?t=sL2PqqkeFnfBifZGt_O7Rg&s=35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

much like the alt right movement the masked fools were formed when lowtax kicked aha out of ADTRW