Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

I'm dumbfounded at maximizing the trailblazer level right away but I'm also making sure to play for an hour max each sitting to ensure I'm not done before the next patch. So maybe I too am insane in my approach.

Does the standard banner work the same way as it did in Genshin in regards to pulling two 5* LC's/Characters in a row guarantees your next 5* will be the other type?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

You guys are taking me along this time? Right? Wait Shaundi is going? This is bullshit man!

I've hit a slight rough spot in my daily auto battle stuff. The rando who had a super kitted out Himeko I friended switched to a different character. Anybody sharing a good 50+ Himeko (or Asta)?

Sweet, I'll add you in a minute then. I'll be the request with a very stupid name

Canopus250 fucked around with this message at 20:19 on May 22, 2023

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

The first time I got the "CharName follows the path of destruction" I lost it.

Am I correct in assuming I should buy the Tracks of Destiny each month from the exchange shop?

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

My only actual problem with Bailu (pulled her day 1) is the AI is terrible at using her ultimate when auto-battling through content

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I slapped it on my fireblazer since while farming I got amazingly stat'd pieces and Gepard's LC. The shield is small but the sheer amount they can absorb while taunting seems good enough.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I got a random Bailu e1 super early and 2 Pela's on my 10 pull. That seems like a very strong sign to stop bothering.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Do we know who is in the shop for the month yet from different servers?

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Izzhov posted:

The full rotation got leaked FYI, here it is if you want to see it:

Oh nice, wonder if I'll have enough to snag both this month.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I think there's just a random trash fight in it.

Anybody got a good Sushang or Clara of level 60 or higher to share via friends? Never see anybody offering up a decently equipped one and I've not been so lucky to even pull Sushang.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

UHD posted:

600610540, I just put my 80 Sushang up

Request incoming from an idiotic name, but it shows that you still have Silver Wolf up as the support character.

Thanks!

It did swap, seems to take a few minutes to adjust

Canopus250 fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jul 2, 2023

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I finally got my first energy regen rope today off the bonus drops, huzzah

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Well took until 88 to get Kafka which felt real bad but on the level up pulls I got back to back Bronya's LC and Geppard so that seems fine overall

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Oof, zero Guinafen's and Geppard E1 as my rewards for making a hard run at Topaz. Feels real bad to have just totally whiffed Lynx/Guinafen so far.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I'm going to take credit for the extra free 4*s as the person who wrote in on every survey I did back playing Genshin and now every one in Star Rail demanding that they make it easier to get the post launch 4* characters.

I could finish Yukong to e6 to support Dragon Dan or choose to either build Hanya or Xueyi. Assuming I have other roles filled which of those latter two is generally better?

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I'm real dumb at math in this game sometimes; could somebody summarize how much of a damage increase I could expect from Jing Yuan's E1?

I don't really think I need to take a shot at Sparkle so I wanted to see if it made sense to maybe skip this banner.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Sparkle is pretty low importance for me since I have E2 Bronya (and her LC) and a fully built Ruan Mei and Tingyun. Even if Sparkle is really good I'd rather spend the length of the banner building up more alternate DPS options for coverage.

Thanks for the link...that seems very mediocre for his E1 then

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I've kept a handful of purple spheres that were good as getting the right set/right element is tedious enough even without actually getting decent stats on gold ones.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I've got enough to buy one of the 600 cost LCs in the shop finally. I've been lucky and have two of the Harmony and the Preservation one already; is either the Erudition or Nihility one considered very good? Destruction seems pointless because I don't have Clara.

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

I just used Fu Xuan and slept through it not being able to ever kill a character if I kept her skill up. It wasn't very good or fun!

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Does Black Swan's Arcana count for the purposes of the In the Name of the World LC? Or do I need to stick it on a second character?

Likewise...dumb question but are DoTs from Sampo or whomever else debuffs technically?

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

So Acheron with her LC and Black Swan with ITNOTW will be my next order to build then, time to burn some of my 80 fuel I guess

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Kyrosiris posted:

I'm not sure I'd bother with In The Name on Black Swan - it doesn't give her Effect Hit for anything other than her skill, which is relevant because her basic, her technique, and both of her major traces that inflict arcana are also effect hit based.

If you have them, S5 Eyes on the Prey or Tutorial Mission would be much better for her.

I only have Tutorial Mission which I could just swap off Silver Wolf and probably be better off that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canopus250
Feb 18, 2005

Those banners line up great for me skipping this current banner and not needing the Boothill/Fu Xuan one at all. Finally putting effort into a follow up attack team could be fun.