Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The people who live on the burger planet have to dig deep into the core. This takes them past the cheese layer into the molten tomato sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i live in the northern hemisphere on one of the toasty lands, but for vacations i visit the hot'n'beefy equator

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Getting distracted by a touch of pink in the burgscape and falling down a medium well

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

Getting distracted by a touch of pink in the burgscape and falling down a medium well

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*discovers a rich vein of "pork"*

:stare: dear god this place is no burg, it's a... BREAKFAST BACONATOR© :stonk:

:pray: :qq:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Bacon-Earther detected.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

flat earth but it's just a smashburger

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The earth is square, man! IT'S SQUARE

"Shut up, Dave Thomas."

Also, I asked AI to do a hippy Dave Thomas spewing conspiracy theories in 1970s stoner glasses and it just came out looking like young Ozzy Osbourne.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

Prurient Squid posted:

The people who live on the burger planet have to dig deep into the core. This takes them past the cheese layer into the molten tomato sauce.

woah woah woah I signed on for a hamburger not a cheeseburger

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

The common simpleton may not believe there exists, beneath our very feet, a land forgotten to time. Where the lost beasts of old still roam as if the last 8 million burger-years never happened. Come with me goons on an adventure beneath the bun crust layer and see for yourself that dino nuggies still live!

*Fires up the french fry dirigible

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

rear end-penny posted:

woah woah woah I signed on for a hamburger not a cheeseburger

the people in the southern hemisphere think it's a hamburger

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hollow burg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)