Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
so far, it pwns

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm so freakin ready, weve been doin a full series rewatch and we're halfrway through season 2 now. incredible show. i hate every single one of these fuckers lmao

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fucker posted:

so far, it pwns

yep, it’s been kicking rear end, absolutely top tier

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we just watched the office shooting ep and man th first time i watched that i was on the edge of my seat. just fuckin great tv

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fungah! posted:

we just watched the office shooting ep and man th first time i watched that i was on the edge of my seat. just fuckin great tv

every Greg and Tom scene rules but that ep is an all timer

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

buffalo all day posted:

every Greg and Tom scene rules but that ep is an all timer

he's so proud that greg's blackmailing him lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
awesome show, I have no idea how its going to end lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hate this crap show

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

That DICK! posted:

i hate this crap show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bu5f1Zr3_s

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I hope they all die and Frank/Gerri rule over whatever is left

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I hope they all die and Frank/Gerri rule over whatever is left

rhis tbh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*clears throat* Suck Session

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I think Succession rules because it surprises me constantly, which doesn't happen a lot anymore with most shows and movies.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

That DICK! posted:

i hate this crap show

that's uuuuuh not cool, bro. y-you're harshing the vibe here. messing with our headspace. t-the show isn't crap. it won 13 emmi- look, you're just being toxic right now. you're being toxic.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Leadthumb posted:

I think Succession rules because it surprises me constantly, which doesn't happen a lot anymore with most shows and movies.

lol at them doing the classic ken cringe segment last ep but it somehow worked out in the end for once

until he ruins it all again, that is :D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

that's uuuuuh not cool, bro. y-you're harshing the vibe here. messing with our headspace. t-the show isn't crap. it won 13 emmi- look, you're just being toxic right now. you're being toxic.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fucker posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ken FTW, Roman FTW, Rich people having no consequences ftw lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fucker posted:

lol at them doing the classic ken cringe segment last ep but it somehow worked out in the end for once

until he ruins it all again, that is :D

based Ken powering the gently caress up, Evo Moment 37 x 2, rock and roll, heart breaker and risk taker, poggerino, wavelength achieved, Kendall is back baby!!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The stress of being a Kendall girlie every Sunday night is crushing me. This good streak can't last. He's going to jail for killing the waiter (who was English so not even a crime) or investor fraud.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

However dark Kendall owns and the presentation where they're all making GBS threads on him and slowly have to shut the gently caress up rules. Loving his little smile he's been debuting on MFs lately

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

However dark Kendall owns and the presentation where they're all making GBS threads on him and slowly have to shut the gently caress up rules. Loving his little smile he's been debuting on MFs lately

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

when he’s like “I like you Tom“ and walks off

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol it owned. Letting carl rant then smiling and giving him a pat on the cheek. He’s in his moment.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

based Ken powering the gently caress up, Evo Moment 37 x 2, rock and roll, heart breaker and risk taker, poggerino, wavelength achieved, Kendall is back baby!!

I want Kendall to stumble and BS his way into making Waystar double its stock price and get people to say he surpassed Logan

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

committing securities fraud was a good start!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

they're just projections bro it's fine

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ken will never have consequences and prove his stupid father wrong

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

EmmyOk posted:

they're just projections bro it's fine

lol, was actually thinking of when they faked the video to make people think Logan said “double”. having the SEC take Kendall down for pretending daddy agreed with him would be pretty amazing

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
kenbros getting too ecstatic at the win last episode, just like ken. ya hate to see it

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
next episode:

🎵 When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside 🎵

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

fan tier rankings:

Gerri Gang
Ken Dolls
Tom fans
Con heads
Roman empire
Shiv fans

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That Little Demon posted:

Ken will never have consequences and prove his stupid father wrong

This would be justice. Logan forcing him to meet the dead kid's parents is possibly the most evil thing in the show

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Smirking_Serpent posted:

fan tier rankings:

Gerri Gang
Ken Dolls
Tom fans
Con heads
Roman empire
Shiv fans

gerri and roman fans were punished viciously this week. only one brother can succeed at a time

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

fan tier rankings:

Gerri Gang
Ken Dolls
Tom fans
Con heads
Roman empire
Shiv fans

greg the eggheads supreme

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Smirking_Serpent posted:

fan tier rankings:

Gerri Gang
Ken Dolls
Tom fans
Con heads
Roman empire
Shiv fans

roman ftw :negative:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

greg the eggheads supreme

I liked that this episode reminded us that Gregg is still a piece of poo poo, he just needs to find someone lower on the pecking order

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I liked that this episode reminded us that Gregg is still a piece of poo poo, he just needs to find someone lower on the pecking order

did a rewatch before ths season and watchin tom slowly groom greg into bein a piece of poo poo is incredible

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

showin up to carolines wedding wth ken's pr girl, tom telling him about the girl ladder, nd then greg trying to form a personal union with the grand duchy of luxembourg by the end of the episode lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

showin up to carolines wedding wth ken's pr girl, tom telling him about the girl ladder, nd then greg trying to form a personal union with the grand duchy of luxembourg by the end of the episode lmfao

This