Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah! posted:

showin up to carolines wedding wth ken's pr girl, tom telling him about the girl ladder, nd then greg trying to form a personal union with the grand duchy of luxembourg by the end of the episode lmfao

Lmfao

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Peter Munnion is such a piece of poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i only saw the first few eps and everyone except logan sucks rear end

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Tom FTW he stays winning and his I love money speech ftw lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Those first few eps have Tom walking in and out on Roman and shiv wrestling

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i only saw the first few eps and everyone except logan sucks rear end

Brother that's the point!!!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

lol the fat stoner Swedish guy definitely had an SA account for like 3 years

Ken looking dominant, which makes me nervous

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My brain rapidly switching from "we're so loving back" to "it's never been more over" every second Kendall is onscreen

I think his argument with Rava was interesting because the "everything I do is for my kids" is the exact same thing Logan used to say. He's also back with Frank the tank it looks like and Mattheson's exposed. Pretty surprised that Shiv didn't shift back to her brothers and considers herself stuck to Mattheson now. She deserves to win the least tbh

Tom is struggling

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

My brain rapidly switching from "we're so loving back" to "it's never been more over" every second Kendall is onscreen

I think his argument with Rava was interesting because the "everything I do is for my kids" is the exact same thing Logan used to say. He's also back with Frank the tank it looks like and Mattheson's exposed. Pretty surprised that Shiv didn't shift back to her brothers and considers herself stuck to Mattheson now. She deserves to win the least tbh

Tom is struggling

I think Shiv will definitely scramble to pivot and assume she always has a seat at the table but she deserves to be cut out

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Agreed, she's the only one with literally 0 reason to get anything. All she did was a bit of PR for a random congresswoman, got fired from her next PR job, and now expects to lead Waystar lol.

I've a feeling Menkin might win and Kendall ends up solid with him like Logan was with the Raisin. Even if Kendall doesn't win I really want Matteson to lose badly lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I definitely feel like Mencken has to win, because we’ve seen him before and he hasn’t shown up yet this season. I guess they could do a Trump thing where he refuses to concede.

I do really hope Lukas gets hosed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm not caught up but ive been guessin mencken loses and connor's 1% is the reason why

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Conheads predicted to sweep

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Conheads predicted to sweep

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I want Conner to be the spoiler of the election and all that goes with it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

i'm not caught up but ive been guessin mencken loses and connor's 1% is the reason why

connor being persuaded into accepting mencken's vp position in order to drop :pray: even better if connor is so prideful and still hopeful he can win that he refuses

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

I want Conner to be the spoiler of the election and all that goes with it

lol imagine if th democrat gets elected decides to go after royco over cruises and it blows up the company because connor wanted to be president

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That one guy from the Pearce family who shows up as connors senior advisor calling him “my liege” ftw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

That one guy from the Pearce family who shows up as connors senior advisor calling him “my liege” ftw

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
lmao the scene where the swede makes the divorce joke and greg laughs way harder than the others

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

lol. things are lining up so nicely for him rn. even if he actually ends up somehow winning (doubt it), theres still plenty of pitfalls coming for sure :twisted:

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
last episode is apparently 90 minutes long btw :letsgo::lfgoo::letsgo::lfgoo::letsgo::lfgoo:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Insane ep this week. Roman and Greg rising

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I can’t help but think this is all circular from the first three Roy siblings and something terrible is going to happen to Shiv

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
lol fascist president and all that but it was so satisfying to see shiv get pwned for her dumb rear end schemes :owned:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Shiv is SO loving stupid lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

she does this Epic Villain Monologue to Greg and even he doesn’t buy it! I Am The One Who Cries

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Smirking_Serpent posted:

she does this Epic Villain Monologue to Greg and even he doesn’t buy it! I Am The One Who Cries

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
Everyone else when Greg gets a tiny bit of leverage: Hah, look at this lil' guy go. Alright, what do you want, sport?

Greg: I'd like to be the assistant advisor to the marketing division of your chocolate walnut candybars, with a lifetime supply included.

*Handshake*

Shiv when Greg has a knife on her neck: You want to gently caress me, creep? I will poo poo down your throat. I will blast you off into a million pieces with my bazooka. Hear me roar.

Greg: :mrgw::blaster:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fucker posted:

Everyone else when Greg gets a tiny bit of leverage: Hah, look at this lil' guy go. Alright, what do you want, sport?

Greg: I'd like to be the assistant advisor to the marketing division of your chocolate walnut candybars, with a lifetime supply included.

*Handshake*

Shiv when Greg has a knife on her neck: You want to gently caress me, creep? I will poo poo down your throat. I will blast you off into a million pieces with my bazooka. Hear me roar.

Greg: :mrgw::blaster:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not even being able to intimidate or outsmart Greg the Egg is a new low for Shiv. Her scheming her way into the one thing she didn't want to happen is incredibly suitable for her.

That Little Demon posted:

I can’t help but think this is all circular from the first three Roy siblings and something terrible is going to happen to Shiv

I feel like that too but I think Roman is more likely to die and Shiv to be the moralist sibling who's on the board but doesn't do anything despite all their whining.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Also if this makes Jess leave Kendall he may be doomed

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Roman's persistence is scary as hell to watch

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Shiv is SO loving stupid lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Shiv is Dee in that episode of Sunny where Charlie plays the MMO for her

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Tom is gonna get the W for Shiv and his Kid and take Ken and Roman now, 10000% calling it

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
alright. last episode is next week.

place your vote here on whos winning

-Ken
-Roman
-Shiv (Matsson makes her the CEO)
-Tom (Matsson makes him the CEO?)
-Greg (Matsson makes him the CEO?)
-Everyone above gets brutally pwned

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
gotta say im thinking ken now btw. hes actually gonna pull it off, the absolute mad man

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Fucker posted:

-Greg (Matsson makes him the CEO?)

voting this, he was a pallbearer at Logan’s funeral!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fucker posted:

gotta say im thinking ken now btw. hes actually gonna pull it off, the absolute mad man

Torn between Ken and Tom