Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

based Ken powering the gently caress up, Evo Moment 37 x 2, rock and roll, heart breaker and risk taker, poggerino, wavelength achieved, Kendall is back baby!!

I want Kendall to stumble and BS his way into making Waystar double its stock price and get people to say he surpassed Logan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i only saw the first few eps and everyone except logan sucks rear end

Brother that's the point!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fungah! posted:

i'm not caught up but ive been guessin mencken loses and connor's 1% is the reason why

connor being persuaded into accepting mencken's vp position in order to drop :pray: even better if connor is so prideful and still hopeful he can win that he refuses

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Insane ep this week. Roman and Greg rising

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fucker posted:

gotta say im thinking ken now btw. hes actually gonna pull it off, the absolute mad man

Torn between Ken and Tom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Kendall: Fortnite. Decent at fighting games.
Roman: made weird mods for Bethesda games
Shiv: got into FIFA to impress European guys
Tom: Zelda
Greg: Gran Turismo

Greg is a gacha addict and is a reason why he is desperate for money