Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm so freakin ready, weve been doin a full series rewatch and we're halfrway through season 2 now. incredible show. i hate every single one of these fuckers lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we just watched the office shooting ep and man th first time i watched that i was on the edge of my seat. just fuckin great tv

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

buffalo all day posted:

every Greg and Tom scene rules but that ep is an all timer

he's so proud that greg's blackmailing him lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I hope they all die and Frank/Gerri rule over whatever is left

rhis tbh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

that's uuuuuh not cool, bro. y-you're harshing the vibe here. messing with our headspace. t-the show isn't crap. it won 13 emmi- look, you're just being toxic right now. you're being toxic.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

fan tier rankings:

Gerri Gang
Ken Dolls
Tom fans
Con heads
Roman empire
Shiv fans

greg the eggheads supreme

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I liked that this episode reminded us that Gregg is still a piece of poo poo, he just needs to find someone lower on the pecking order

did a rewatch before ths season and watchin tom slowly groom greg into bein a piece of poo poo is incredible

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

showin up to carolines wedding wth ken's pr girl, tom telling him about the girl ladder, nd then greg trying to form a personal union with the grand duchy of luxembourg by the end of the episode lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm not caught up but ive been guessin mencken loses and connor's 1% is the reason why

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Conheads predicted to sweep

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

I want Conner to be the spoiler of the election and all that goes with it

lol imagine if th democrat gets elected decides to go after royco over cruises and it blows up the company because connor wanted to be president

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fucker posted:

alright. last episode is next week.

place your vote here on whos winning

-Ken
-Roman
-Shiv (Matsson makes her the CEO)
-Tom (Matsson makes him the CEO?)
-Greg (Matsson makes him the CEO?)
-Everyone above gets brutally pwned

havent seen the finale yet but i'm thinking its the last one. or else tom gets it but the ship is so thoroughly compromised he just gets pulled under with it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

gently caress Shiv. Now and always. Stupid loving bitch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i did fuckin call it though lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i knew there was no way itd be ken, hes too obvious and had too strong of a position goin into this. fuckin loved roman ultimately just givin up and realizing tht he couldnt do it, but then fuckin shiv stabbing ken in the back. loved tom forgiving greg though, even though i think the companys still hosed lol. my guess is kens dead in six months from drugs, roman just keeps on bein roman, shiv slowly realizes shes hosed up her life too and hates herself and tom and gets divorced after the kid. its wild we dont get any closure on mencken but i'm guessin that they lose the court case and mencken loses, then jiminez tears ATN a new one. cool fuckin ending though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh yeah nd biggest lmfao of the night ws con telling mencken his plan to create a pan-hapsburg alternative to the eu lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Conheads stay winning

absolutely

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

con has 20000 cumulative hours in eu4 and vicky 2 and knows not to play vicky 3 until two years out from launch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

greg spent six months learnin combos in mortal kombat to impress ken at his birthday tournament and then ken didnt show and he ended up just losin to yipes over and over