Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
The front page hasn't been updated in 3+ years. That was a major way new people found the forums. I found SA from Photoshop Fridays being linked on the video game blog I used to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

If you are worried what mostly anonymous users on a forum think about your posting history... maybe step away from the computer for a few weeks, do some IRL social activities.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Moderators are a bit of a thankless job. You don't even think about them when its going well, but when they are bad it is very apparent.

That being said, some moderators will fight tooth and nail to stay as a moderator.... and that's not such a good thing. Maybe rotate people out and in of that position a bit more often.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Not Wolverine posted:

I can see some value in rap sheets if you are getting trolled by a bigot with bigoted posts in their rap sheet, but otherwise I just don't really see an advantage to rap sheets.

I was going to effort post reply, but I see you've been banned for comparing probating on a forum to rape.