Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Not Wolverine posted:

Regarding that ban, let's just say if you bring up evidence of doxxing a few admins here might just say to shut up because they have been doxxed harder than you. I get that the mods are human and make mistakes, but these same humans are also kind of flawed and biased at times, and they get to immortalize their mistakes on your profile with whatever harassing comments they want to include.

I actually read one of the PMs you sent to the admins that lead to that ban because they were reaching out to me the next day asking what the gently caress is going on. If there was something about doxxing in there, it was 100% lost in the full on "the CIA have keyloggers in my teeth" level word vomit crazy you had going on with wording and message length that varied depending on what admin you sent it to. You were going to get the "Hey, I think this user may be experiencing a mental break" kid gloves until you hit the probations = rape level of weirdness with fluffdaddy. God bless that goon for even being able to read that far in without taking too much psychic damage.

Hope you've gotten better and can contemplate drinking a shirley temple without having a total meltdown. :cheersdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU