Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

I came here almost twenty years ago because of the “bad lord of the rings photoshops” article, found the music piracy, briefly left when the music piracy splintered off into the super secret invite-only music piracy club, then came back. I’m just enjoying having a place that feels semi-secluded on the wider internet where most of the population are kind of similar to me in age, at the very least. I don’t see that changing and I don’t really want it to change. I know that’s not sustainable over the very long term but this site has already been around for an impossible amount of time anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU