Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i would probably rereg immediately and begin developing a fresh new posting brand free from the shackles of my current style. how about you?

permabanned reregs welcome to drop in and discuss rtheir experiences without fear of reprisal from the staff :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
post on my three other accounts

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*gets into permabanned psychopath mindset*

Hmm I believe I would rereg over and over to own the posters, mods and admins (:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

murder spree

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I would get Elon Musk to buy SomethingAwful to reinstate the permabanned accounts.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i wouldn't be permabanned. i am the beloved grampa of the forums and only death can release me from this internet hellscape

voting 2

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

*gets into permabanned psychopath mindset*

Hmm I believe I would rereg over and over to own the posters, mods and admins (:

lol

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Send some SERIOUS emails

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

you can be so much more creative though. and you'll never get caught if you develop a fresh unique style, especioally if you were a gimmick poster before. would love to ghet soem feedback from the lurking reregs on how you turned it around from a distasterous perma to a successful posting reboot?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Release the "SA files" and testify before Congress.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

permabanned reregs welcome to drop in and discuss rtheir experiences without fear of reprisal from the staff :)

Also please state what your permabanned username is so we can cross reference and make sure that your posting styles are different enough that you won't be noticed

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
We must convene a forums inquisition to find Lowtax's alt

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Nvm found it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Also please state what your permabanned username is so we can cross reference and make sure that your posting styles are different enough that you won't be noticed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hot cocoa on the narc

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i'd just make another account and keep posting obituaries of C List celebs

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

forums 9/11

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Hot cocoa on the narc

i have a list of reregs in my head i want to see posting here ;)

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i would start a new offsite forum that was cool with whatever horrific poo poo i got banned for

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
probably make a serious post about how my horrible posing habits caused me to manifest a mental illness

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I would be free, op, free as a bird and I would spread my wings and fly far from this place. probably into a jet engine

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'd spam posts of the top 10 reasons to have a drivers license 🪪😀

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

mite stand on the corner with a sign about it, op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
If I got permed for being totally hilarious then I’d def rereg.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
There's definitely perma reregs who stay under the radar for a long while. I don't know of any offhand and not hinting at anyone but they exist

Then there's Dare and BDBF who decide to just to mask off because they're bored or something

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

there are several reregs who are lurking this thread right now

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
A permaban is permanent. Of course I would with dignity and composure bid adieu to this place and register at 4chan.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

there are several reregs who are lurking this thread right now

I posted so it's def not me.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I would declare all-out warfare on the forums in the form of repeatedly paying $10

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i you register an account and then move on to a new account which gets permaed and then move back to the original account... does that make it a prereg?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Wall Balls posted:

i you register an account and then move on to a new account which gets permaed and then move back to the original account... does that make it a prereg?

prereggers...

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

I would declare all-out warfare on the forums in the form of repeatedly paying $10

You go, girl

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Easy peasy, OP

I'd register an account on a new email using a different name, switch isp, move to bolivia, change identity, meet a local, settle down, have a family, post about dead celebrities

You know, the usual'.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Qqqqqqq qqqq

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'd probably take a walk and kick myself in the rear end

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’d gather up my discord crew and brigade the forums, own my posting enemies and hear the lamentations of their women

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'd probably take a serious look inward to examine what led to my permaban and figure out what kind of internal emotional/psychological problems caused me to behave in a way that was considered a serious enough transgression to warrant my permanent removal from a community. I wouldn't return, because there's nothing to be gained by trying to re-insert oneself into a community that has rejected me. I'd work on myself for awhile and then, when I felt I'd reached a point where I'm calm and steady and ready to move forward with a positive attitude, I'd seek out a new community elsewhere. I wouldn't rush it though, because doing things recklessly rarely bears fruit.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I guess my side hustle of letting all the permabanned users post from my account would need to be rethought.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I'd probably take a serious look inward to examine what led to my permaban and figure out what kind of internal emotional/psychological problems caused me to behave in a way that was considered a serious enough transgression to warrant my permanent removal from a community. I wouldn't return, because there's nothing to be gained by trying to re-insert oneself into a community that has rejected me. I'd work on myself for awhile and then, when I felt I'd reached a point where I'm calm and steady and ready to move forward with a positive attitude, I'd seek out a new community elsewhere. I wouldn't rush it though, because doing things recklessly rarely bears fruit.

pfffft the community didn't remove you, some admin did. gently caress em. You just have to post through it and they'll see.

Theyll all see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sure okay posted:

pfffft the community didn't remove you, some admin did. gently caress em. You just have to post through it and they'll see.

Theyll all see

basifslly this. i'd come back under an assumed name, then reveal myself at the critical moment as maximus decimus meridius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, forums super star, commander of the armies of gbs, and eventually topple and destroy the administration getting my ultimate vengeance