Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm permabanned user Seth pecksniff pls don't ban my main

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
i dunno

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

any permabanned reregs on rn?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Not yet but it could happen any minute!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Yeah I'm quoting one rn

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I demand to speak to the manager!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

thinking to get permabanned and spend $70 a day on accounts to show normal and sane I am (:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'd start saying messed up stuff and spend $30 on new accounts everyday because they get perma'd for being reregs every few hours.
I'd name them with a really obvious naming convention so they last as short as possible.
Blue Cat
Red Cat
RGB Cat
etc.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

bradzilla posted:

thinking to get permabanned and spend $70 a day on accounts to show normal and sane I am (:

The true embodiment of :justpost:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
One fish two fish 3 fish

Duck!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I would ask really nicely to be unbanned and then get my account back because I'm just that swell of a guy

then I'd release the hostages

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I dunno, either get a life or rereg and pretend to be not quite as offensive, I suppose.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm Derpies and I'm still asking whos tuggin?

Also I can show u something called the waistband trick

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

probably i would ask the owner of the websites current wife to please ask for the permaban to be overturned and then it would be, hypothetically

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yeah i got permabanned but the admins liked me so they gave me this account to take over lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's not commonly known, but the "perma" in permaban does not mean "permanent", but rather "permanganate"

it refers to being banned for a reason so embarrassing that the poster's face is assumed to turn permanganate in color

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

it's not commonly known, but the "perma" in permaban does not mean "permanent", but rather "permanganate"

it refers to being banned for a reason so embarrassing that the poster's face is assumed to turn permanganate in color

Nerd.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Decedent posted:

I didn’t really like either of those characters, any credit I ever gave to his dead rear end was for this stupid forum and the slowly sinking joy I occasionally get from it. I couldn’t even be nice to gamer garbage. Also I was traveling a lot back when fark was the supposed height of comedy, so I was aware but not into it. Maybe I’m stupid for noticing Ron Watkins dropping Q bullshit and thinking it was a funny practical joke and not what it became.

I have no idea what other people like. When I was an impressionable teen in the late 90s and early aughts, I liked JTHM and though I sound like wobbly headed Bob, the “it’s so random” hot topic invader zim poo poo was Jhonen’s cashin and I ignored it.

A uncanny valley face that is in a place to be defaecated on with some stupid catchy scat hook is definitely a shitpost to me, not a multi billion view franchise WITH LORE. Holy poo poo LORE, I mean I can hardly stand Ed Greenwood, and THAT guy can do some lore.

I also woke up to some stupid listicle my phone thought I should see. There was about 30 people, roughly half of them were famous peoples children, the other half were d list celebrities. All I could think about was nepobabies and TikTok when I looked at these rich rear end people in dumb rear end costumes. How loving stupid everything entertainment is. Zoe Kravits and her pet Channing Tateyum really made me mad because I liked rosemary’s baby for its complex themes and unless you shave your loving head and call it Vidal Sassoon I don’t want to see a movie with no real recognizable outfit representing it at the dumbest of all celebrity parties.

gently caress. Reality. Tv.
-also-
The internet makes you stupid.

Now I feel better.

The eventual watering down of anything that didn’t start our vapid in an attempt to churn out unregretted user seconds would cause me to walk out without tipping if it was done to drinks at a bar.

A giant late stage capitalism die off of celebrity culture is past due, and the cause of brain poisoning irony that used to come out of post modern internet shitposting never went away. It got worse as stupid internet jokes became a white supremacist president as practical jokes came home to roost.

Ahh. Yes. Better.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Banning a rereg and not tagging who they are should be criminal!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Banning a rereg and not tagging who they are should be criminal!!!

theyll be back to tell us who they are ;)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I guess if I were permabanned I'd move to tiktok

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

credburn posted:

A permaban is permanent.

Not quite...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I want to get parmesan'd.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

large hands posted:

Not quite...

:whitewater:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh? would a nerd be playing world of warcraft right now? i don't think so

try again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I thought this was a rereg safe zone

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

I thought this was a rereg safe zone

it is. which is why more reregs should post here

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Permabanned Moderator REREGSTOMPER69

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Real answer: probably just leave the internet forever, because if this place won't have me, ouch.

Fake answer: Spend a couple grand on alts like everyone else. Jeff has 9 kids to feed you know.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Permabanned Moderator REREGSTOMPER69

There's plenty of permabanned moderators you don't have to make one up

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

emSparkly posted:

Fake answer: Spend a couple grand on alts like everyone else. Jeff has 9 kids to feed you know.

Don't forget social media promoter wintertime

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bradzilla posted:

Who could forget

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I would track down Kirk Johnson, engage in a transaction with him where he would find where the SA servers are kept.

He would stand over them, expand his mighty anus and completely envelop them in his giant gaping rear end in a top hat. Then squeeze them in to oblivion. He would poo poo out dickbutt shaped diamonds made of the SA forums servers. I would then take that dickbutt shaped diamond to Jeffery of YOSPOS's house and sodomize him with his own dickbutt diamond server dildos until he unbanned me and made me a mod. Then I would smite all my posting enemies.

I would then be known as EMPEROR OF SODOMY

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
wizard4 :ninja:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

the social media promotion team is working their asses off

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I would be very confused.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

remember how the average number of GBS users shot up by like 1000 a month or two ago? that was the invisible hand of wintertime's crack social media team at work

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

can I get just one little Heil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

cinnamon rollout posted:

I would definitely lurk for another twenty years, but after that who knows

:hmmyes:

emSparkly posted:

Real answer: probably just leave the internet forever, because if this place won't have me, ouch.

:haibrower: I genuinely wouldn't know what to do with myself without Something Awful, which is uh :dogstare: