Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

:haibrower: I genuinely wouldn't know what to do with myself without Something Awful, which is uh :dogstare:

Reddit is the front page of the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Don't forget social media promoter wintertime

who

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I would simply handcuff myself to Lowtax’s front door until I was unbanned

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

I would track down Kirk Johnson, engage in a transaction with him where he would find where the SA servers are kept.

He would stand over them, expand his mighty anus and completely envelop them in his giant gaping rear end in a top hat. Then squeeze them in to oblivion. He would poo poo out dickbutt shaped diamonds made of the SA forums servers. I would then take that dickbutt shaped diamond to Jeffery of YOSPOS's house and sodomize him with his own dickbutt diamond server dildos until he unbanned me and made me a mod. Then I would smite all my posting enemies.

I would then be known as EMPEROR OF SODOMY

:mods:

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
i'd rereg and start posting like i was michael rapaport. i'd say "i fucks wit biden hard body karate" and stuff